Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted LightBurn's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBurn

Unremarkable
User name: LightBurn

Name
LightBurn

Your Age

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:64142292

Your DiscordID
?????????#6521

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Highertower
IP : 85.117.240.66:27015

Why would you like to become a moderator?
There are too many rule breakers , and hackers, exploiters. And sometimes there are times when admins are offline and we need to wait for them, I'm always in the same server and almost every day. I would like to clean the server out and to see there is no hell.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
No i no , Zak , whatevs, CashPrizes

When are you usually available to play?
School time changes monthly . This month i'm in school from 7 AM to 2 PM and i'm free till like ~10 PM , next month from 12 PM to 8~ or less PM and hop into tf2 till like 2~AM)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hackers (demo/record) : permanent ban.

Toxicity chat/mic toxicity/racism (screenshots/record) : Warn (to stop) , 1 hour mute/gag, 2 hour mute/gag , 5 hour mute/gag , 1 day mute/gag , 2 day mute/gag , 3 day mute/gag , 1 week mute/gag, 2 week mute/gag , 3 week mute/gag , permanent mute/gag .

Microphone spam/Soundboard spam : Warn (to stop) , 1 hour mute , 2 hour mute , 5 hour mute , 1 day mute , 2 day mute , 3 day mute , 1 week mute, 2 week mute , 3 week mute , permanent mute .

NSWF Spray : warn (to change his/her spray) , if he/she won't , then permanent spray ban .

AFK : moving him/her to spectate.

Spawncamping (stickies , sentries , and bunch of people at the door) : Several warning if he won't listen then kick , 1 hour ban , 2 hour ban , 5 hour ban , 1 day ban , 2 day ban , 3 day ban , 1 week ban , 2 week ban , 3 week ban , permanent ban .

!calladmin spam (for no reason/troll) : Warning to stop doing that , kick (reason) , 1 hour ban , 2 hour ban , 3 hour ban , 5 hour ban , 1 day ban , 2 day ban , 3 day ban , 1 week , 2 week ban , 3 week ban , permanent ban .

Foreign Language : warn (only english) : Warn , 1 hour mute/gag, 2 hour mute/gag , 5 hour mute/gag , 1 day mute/gag , 2 day mute/gag , 3 day mute/gag , 1 week mute/gag, 2 week mute/gag , 3 week mute/gag , permanent mute/gag .

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I really love this server , and love the play with other people , but there are some people who ruining , like toxicity and chat/mic spammers , hackers ect. , and newbie players/players leaving because of that.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Serbian , Hungarian .

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
You have been very vocal and active on our servers not to mention reporting several hackers using our Discord. It's evident you have the right intentions.

You can expect a message me from on Discord shortly.

Accepted.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Congratulations, welcome to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.