Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's a me, Console

Console

Harpreet <3
Staff Member
Admin
Heyo, I'm Console, better known as Harpreet to Cash (not my real name, but Cash insists on using it :() I'm 15, but am probably more mature than most TF2 players in their 20s :P Sad truth. I'm an admin for Blackwonder and a moderator for Cutiepie, and decided to sign up here after randomly popping in on the Discord to "experiment" with the glorious FluxBot. I used to be obsessed with Jailbreak, but after months of constant JB, I decided to expand out and try new gamemodes, now I play a whole variety of gamemodes, except Deathrun... don't know why I never got into it, but I didn't :P I'm also quite dumb in the sense that I am practically nocturnal. I sleep at 7am casually as if it was a normal day. Can't really think of anything else to write. Most of you probably don't know me, since I've yet to touch a Flux game server, and basically only pop in the Discord very rarely, but I hope to get to know some of you better, and maybe dig up some dirt on Cash.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Oh hey Console, welcome to Flux!
I think Cash may have some dirt on you though. Imagine that, a double blackmail. :blobguns:

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Wellcome. Hmmmmm. Join in on the fun of the bot and the servers of flux maybe even the forum games.