Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Isaac's applciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
I have no idea if I need to be in a special rank to do this, but I like Issac. He always follows the rules, bad mouths a little bit, but I'm sure that will change once given responsibility. +1
you can only give out info on them eg. "he was freekilling" or something like that, but you need proof

Spades

Went out for groceries and never came back
Issac, you're a pretty well balanced player and you have a good amount of playtime/forum activity under your belt. I'm going to publicly +1 this application now.

So yeah, you're that much closer to actually being able to post on admin applications :haha:

Conor

Notably Dangerous
Issac, you're a pretty well balanced player and you have a good amount of playtime/forum activity under your belt. I'm going to publicly +1 this application now.

So yeah, you're that much closer to actually being able to post on admin applications :haha:
Haha, you're funny.:thinkhang:

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I feel bad that your application has been open for almost a month in a half.
You have a good application, lots of forum activity, and seem to know quite a few commands, so those are all pluses, I haven't been in game with you in a bit, but last time we had played together you seemed pretty decent. You seem like a good fit now, but my concern is your behaviour before applying. You seem to have improved quite a bit, however I'm still kind of nervous about this, I guess seeing how toxic gay_scout_main truly is compared to how well behaved he was while his app was pending is causing a bit of hesitation. Good luck either way!

Spades

I love you Issac bby <3

hello world

Strange
i think isaac should be an admin he is one of the best players
(how do you +one or thumb up)

Conor

Notably Dangerous
Pretty much you just need to say why you think they should be accepted and declined then write the word/phrase +1 from me or Thumbs up in a large green/red font depending on if you're for or against the applicant. As long as your opinion is useful then you can mention it here.

Jampoint

Happily Animating

Or if you are Neutral, type in NEUTRAL in light orange or yellow, which I am NEUTRAL about the applicant right now. :)

hello world

Strange
oh ok them i THUMBS UP it and +1 (asd thing im partly colour blind so i think this is green)

Spades

does my vote still count btw? I mean... I did vote yes when I was an admin.

Aubble

Time Traveler
Although the application is considerably well done, I don't really believe that I have seen Isaac with many positive qualities of becoming a staff member. In my eyes, I see Isaac as more of a gameplay guy, and not a moderating guy. It doesn't really seem to me that he would take being a staff member seriously enough (especially considering all the cringe "+1"s from all the non-staff fanboys and his replies towards them). Don't get me wrong, having a positive role with other members of the community is good, but being humble can be better. I saw Isaac a lot a month ago, but I rarely see him whenever I go on jailbreak. (Might just be me, living in the Pacific Northwest of America with all the strange time zone differences). The times that I did see him though, I never really saw him as a person who would take an administrative position seriously, and more of the sort of guy who is in it for the title.

Unfortunately, this is a -1 from me.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Just going to air concerns that no one else has said publically, but have to me privately.. that and it's been two months.

You apparently change your behaviour when an admin is online, and often show undesirable behaviour when a mod isn't around, which concerns the admins a fair bit, for understandable reasons. Making this one of the more controversial applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.