Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am taking a break from Flux, and Flux Discord server.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
So, im going to adress this, since of course im going to be taking some time off flux for numerous reasons.

1. My mental health has suffered due to severe bullying from some of the members on either on discord or tf2.

2. Some people in the community hate me.

So I will not be in the flux community for some time, until the issues have been resolved.

warden

Scarcely Lethal
Yeah, people can be brutal on the Jailbreak server from what I've seen. Alot of slurs get thrown around at people and whatnot. I've seen alot of transphobia and homophobia too. Something should really be done about it.

Sucks to see you go though, hope you can overcome whatever harassment you've faced. <3 <3 <3

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Yeah, people can be brutal on the Jailbreak server from what I've seen. Alot of slurs get thrown around at people and whatnot. I've seen alot of transphobia and homophobia too. Something should really be done about it.

Sucks to see you go though, hope you can overcome whatever harassment you've faced. <3 <3 <3
Especially when i have suffered for 4 fucking years from bullying.