Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello, I'm Mooney

Mooney

Notably Dangerous
Hello, I'm Mooney... ....the guy who is running round on the EU Jailbreak server with the try-hard scout cosmetics. Yes, your assumption is correct; I wear the tossle cap, the fast learner and the bruiser's bandanna, all lime green, yeah I'm one of those.
I have being playing Flux.tf servers for a while now, all the way back to when Razertex still played TF2. :villain: (Ooh, burn.) Well, it's been only since, I don't know - the end of last month? -, when I began playing Jailbreak, but before that I was always on Deathrun, but it seems like it's dying a little bit whilst JB is usually above 20 players whenever I first log on.
Anyway.. this is a little bit about me, and all I really should have said is 'hello' but I wanted to people to know about me as well as know me, get it?
See you on the servers and forums!

P.S. Check the discord general chat at about 3:30 to 5:00 - that's P.M., I wouldn't even be awake at A.M. lmao - daily for a free meme. For more information, just get ImpossibleZ to explain ;p

-Yours truly, Mooney.

Engie

Uncharitable
Hi! I've seen ya in jailbreak yesterday. Nice chap ;)