Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good evening, Flux

Hade

My name is Hade, I have a very potato computer for the time being (Yet still able to play TF2 though), but I can still hang out with people.
(If you were wondering about my pic, no, it's just normal plague doctor)
I do play games, that's why I'm here, but I play Terriaria, Enemy on Board(on a time to time), Plague Inc. (How Ironic), and Warhammer 40k as well.
So yea... That sums me up a little bit, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hey Hade! Glad you found your way to the forums.

Hope to see you on the Discord more often.

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
welcome to the Imperium of flux the current state of the community is that its expanding. the dead emperor that sits on a golden throne is Noodl and is the one that guides the people of flux through the warp and all of its hackers. The high lords of Terra are Benedevil, cash, two are missing cause well i cant say who they might be. Remember dont fall to the ruiness powers of chaos or you will be pronounced a heretic and will be punished severly(propobly will become a servitor or worse if your lucky just a ban).

Last edited: