Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flux Lore - Culius Pasar

Monky

Face-Melting
5 Century's Later known as 1st century or July 100 BC In Subluxa, Italy a man known as Culius Pasar would be born by a women named Beans, goddess of any thing that ends in ean and love anyways 9 years later The Social War would happen ending in 87 BC After ending a few years later Culius Pasar would take part in military service and secure King Xeltic. After he's done with military service Culius Pasar will return to Floxe in 79 BC and a dictatorship followed by Spades would end as he would die in 78 BC (Note: BC goes down not up) Pasar would later be kidnapped on his was to Fleagan Sea by Pirates known as the Noocilian Pirates he would be held prisoner for about 38 days where he would be forced to play his captors games. He would be sent off to borrow money for ransom where after he's done he would need to pay a ransom for about twenty talents (Measurement) of Gold. then Pasar would fleet and pursued the pirates and would imprison them. He would travel to Nalisa (Practically Asia) and Governor Kitsune would rather take them as slaves than execute them as Pasar demanded. So Pasar had crucified them first he first cut their throats out he then proceeded to Jhides but he would then be taken back for Military Action, He would then raise a band of Aubiliaries to repel an incursion from Hipstomelus. Anyways next is ancient Floxe which is just ancient Rome but sorry for doing Julius Caesar after Ancient Rome or Culius Pasar and Ancient Floxe. So yayyyy.

Monky

Face-Melting
Oh yea just for a short summary Pasar gets into a political career where he would be elected for Quaestor in 69 bc (funny) and we'll talk more about him in ancient floxe

Ruddy0

Unremarkable
[Lip Smack] Right , I'm thinking about making a wish lissst . Umm [Lip Smack] , because there's so much things I neeeed to buy . Umm [Lip Smack] . Yeah , let me know how to make a wish list .