Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fizzy's introduction

Fizzy

Strange
Hi!

My name's Fizzy. I have been playing tf2 since 2015 (on console for a long time, before I went to pc in late 2017).
I'm your average tall Dutch guy that likes messing around with others and destroying the competition (even tough I'm trash at tf2).

I'm almost always up to talk either on Steam or in Flux servers themselves.

I also like helping the community with whatever I can, such as: Finding out if there is a cheater in the server, getting an Admin to investigate, explaining how things like cheats work to people who are confused about how to detect a cheater faster etc.

I hope this community welcomes me with open arms and I'm happy to be here.

If you have any question you can ask them in the comments and I will try to answer them asap!

Cheers,

Fizzy

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
Hi!

My name's Fizzy. I have been playing tf2 since 2015 (on console for a long time, before I went to pc in late 2017).
I'm your average tall Dutch guy that likes messing around with others and destroying the competition (even tough I'm trash at tf2).

I'm almost always up to talk either on Steam or in Flux servers themselves.

I also like helping the community with whatever I can, such as: Finding out if there is a cheater in the server, getting an Admin to investigate, explaining how things like cheats work to people who are confused about how to detect a cheater faster etc.

I hope this community welcomes me with open arms and I'm happy to be here.

If you have any question you can ask them in the comments and I will try to answer them asap!

Cheers,

Fizzy
I didnt ask