Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Face Reveal Thread

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
I'm pretty hot ngl

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Nobody knows if Dova is an actual human or not , we never heard his voice even in calls and for all we know he could be an onion that developed and evolved and is currently underheld by the scp foundation

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Taken in March 2018 with a shite camera, I look a lot different now
I do have this photo that I posted a while ago before the thread was wiped. It's very outdated now and PossibleZ called me an edgelord because I was looking at the screen which made me look edgy.

Attachments

• WIN_20180303_22_34_30_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180303_22_34_30_Pro.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 37

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Youre just trying to cover up the fact that youre an onion , this is exactly what an onion would do, inorder to convince me you must take a full 4k selfie containing your whole face (why do i attempt to persuade everyone to post images containing their faces)

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Youre just trying to cover up the fact that youre an onion , this is exactly what an onion would do, inorder to convince me you must take a full 4k selfie containing your whole face (why do i attempt to persuade everyone to posting their face)

Because most people are terrified of internet shame.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
I can confirm dova has a sexy voice
When I was using my mic frequently, I would put the mic incredibly close to my mouth because I thought it wouldn’t work otherwise.