Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Engie's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engie

Uncharitable
--

Last edited:

ImpossibleZ

Notably Dangerous
Your application is good, I see you quite often on the servers and you seem to be a very nice and helpful, going to give this a +1 good luck with your application.

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
Great app, but I'm uncertain since you have falsely reported me once, which suggests you may falsely ban others.

I'm going for NEUTRAL

Engie

Uncharitable
Great app, but I'm uncertain since you have falsely reported me once, which suggests you may falsely ban others.

I'm going for NEUTRAL
Sorry if I ever did, evidence or what happened?

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
Sorry if I ever did, evidence or what happened?
Well you did false report me for freekilling when you were not afk frozen on the 'other' blue line in minecraft. It did happen a long time ago so I trust you've learnt your lesson.

Engie

Uncharitable
Well you did false report me for freekilling when you were not afk frozen on the 'other' blue line in minecraft. It did happen a long time ago so I trust you've learnt your lesson.
I've matured enough from the long time ago. It's what makes me special :3 Thanks.

REDDStoneMikey

Scarcely Lethal
I've see no him a few times, he followed the rules pretty well.
My first reaction when I started scrolling through was 'holy shit this is a big application', so that's probably a good sign.
Good luck to you and me.

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
In my opinion Engie would be a amazing admin. Knows rules better then anyone I know. Only negative thing is a minor what is I've never heard you talk before but I am 100% going to give a +1. Good luck bro :p

Engie

Uncharitable
In my opinion Engie would be a amazing admin. Knows rules better then anyone I know. Only negative thing is a minor what is I've never heard you talk before but I am 100% going to give a +1. Good luck bro :p
I haven't had a need to talk. But if I become admin, mic checks and regular use of mic is good to have. Thanks though!

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Think I have seen him on EU before, he seem mature and knows the rules and punishments pretty well, (unless you copy and pasted ya cheeky bastad).
Over all I see no issue in you joining the team. +1

Engie

Uncharitable
Think I have seen him on EU before, he seem mature and knows the rules and punishments pretty well, (unless you copy and pasted ya cheeky bastad).
Over all I see no issue in you joining the team. +1
I knoes! You found my secret!

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
From what I heard, seems this player is good and knows his stuff ingame, app is well written and seems to be liked and known from the residents of the laggy ass EU server ;), the only part that caught my eye was the punishment tab, a 2 day ban for illegal ff, seems too extreme, but sometimes people can get things mixed up, and with that said I will give this app a +1. With that said, Ill leave it at that.
-from an boi of bois, Courier.

Aftermeth

Scarcely Lethal
(even if im not admin, giving feedback still fun)

+1 at least he has a good brain, and is very smart, accept him already goddamn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.