Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drama Starting Attention Seeking Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo

Sufficiently Lethal
Very recently a lot of unnecessary drama has been started which is poisoning this community. In my opinion I think people who purposely cause drama should get their privileges removed on either the forums or on the flux servers depending on the platform they are causing drama on. I decided to make a thread about this because it is spamming the community with useless shit which personally is annoying for me and gets in the way of progressing this community. I would like to know your opinions on this!

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
*Cough cough* Owen and Yoshi :haha:

Jim

Tonk
Very recently a lot of unnecessary drama has been started which is poisoning this community. In my opinion I think people who purposely cause drama should get their privileges removed on either the forums or on the flux servers depending on the platform they are causing drama on. I decided to make a thread about this because it is spamming the community with useless shit which personally is annoying for me and gets in the way of progressing this community. I would like to know your opinions on this!
People causing issues get punished, that's how it works. If you see people causing issues while an admin is or isn't around, feel free to report them in either case so it can be seen by other admins. If you think someone is spamming nonsense, ping someone in discord or forums publicly or through a DM/PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.