Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Donor perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bork
I just wanted to suggest some donor stuff
-Resize torso instead of having to buy it from the store everytime
-colorme still broken (You dont have access to this command)
-Resize the whole body bigger or smaller for the memes (could make it so bigger=slower and smaller=basically no damage)
-custom models?

these are just ideas and people are free to add their own and its just something that could get more people donating from a persuasive standpoint. Again, if its a bad a idea just say so lmao.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Colorme is disabled for a reason. There are some maps where character visibility would be an issue if the colors were to be changed.
Resizing the whole player model, while it would be "meme worthy" would make it difficult for players to land a successful kill, especially on objective based maps.

I may look into adding some other creative perks, maybe.

Last edited:

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Model resizing provides game advantages and makes it rather difficult to hit the banana men since the hurt boxes don't actually change.

As for custom models, I've never been much of a fan of inflating the on-join download with non-essential models and fluff akin to those servers that have you DL gigabytes of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.