Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Darkblade in the house

Yo What's up everyone, Mr Enthusiastic Darkblade here, I am a hardcore gamer on PC and Xbox one. My Discord is MERCDarkBlade #4880 if you want to hop on this wild roller coaster then you better have your tickets, as this is going to be the most wildest ride of your mother truckin life.
I am a chill fun guy, I like to spend my free time playing games or watching some netflix or just chill on the phone. I also work most of the weekend and I go to college, almost done on my 3rd semester for a culinary degree and I am smooth sailen. Hope to see a lot of beautiful faces in FLUX in the future because these servers ain't no let down.

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 2

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Yo What's up everyone, Mr Enthusiastic Darkblade here, I am a hardcore gamer on PC and Xbox one. My Discord is MERCDarkBlade #4880 if you want to hop on this wild roller coaster then you better have your tickets, as this is going to be the most wildest ride of your mother truckin life.
I am a chill fun guy, I like to spend my free time playing games or watching some netflix or just chill on the phone. I also work most of the weekend and I go to college, almost done on my 3rd semester for a culinary degree and I am smooth sailen. Hope to see a lot of beautiful faces in FLUX in the future because these servers ain't no let down.

Hi, and welcome to the forums!

Don't fall for the loading lines. :haha:

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Welcome to freekill.tf! the place where no one runs away from your rocket!

if you want to hop on this wild roller coaster then you better have your tickets, as this is going to be the most wildest ride of your mother truckin life.

This place might be too wild even for you boiyo :haha:

Hope to see a lot of beautiful faces in FLUX
:haha: here is our owner of freekill.tf, noodl
View attachment

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
Isn't it Cory in the house?
yeah ill leave :haha:

Hugo

Sufficiently Lethal
Welcome to flux.
Don't waste too much time on here if you're looking for admin.