Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dancing cockroach's team ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandammoz256

Strange
Username: Dancing cockroach

What is your type of punishment?

Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198448314832

Who has punished you? i cant find there name but vibe something?

Why were you punished? for mfk and illigal ff

Why should we revoke your punishment? it was a false report. It was doing a bit where i pretended to be another person i gave orders ( cellwars). as warden and they disobeyed i told the continuously to go back in cells they refused so i killed them and was reported. i acknowledge that i shouldn't have killed all of them. i was in a fit of rage after others in the game over talked and earaped me. so i decided to kill them i understand that i was wrong and that i should think before i act next time i sincerely apologize .

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Hello , i'm the one in charge of placing that teamban , and looking back on the provided proof what you've done is horrible , it would be accepted of a guard to mfk but of a warden its way worse , you also made an improper acknowledgment of your mistakes , judging from my perspective and the provided proof it appears like you illegally enabled FF afterwards you've been confronted by others only to feel out talked and instead of apologizing or properly acknowledging your mistakes you denied it and ended up massfreekilling everyone ; though what you claim is very different and to be honest i do not believe any word of it, at all ; you first start accusing it as a false report which is totally incorrect , you then proceed to make a not so organised explanation , you also claim to have been overtalked and earaped , i doubt the credibility of your talk but even if you've been previously overtalked or someone mic spammed it is NOT a motivator nor a reason to massfreekill everyone ; Thus imo you're still not mature enough for this appeal to be accepted.
In Conclusion : your appeal is horrible ; first step to making a successful appeal is to be honest and acknowledge your mistakes not to even lie further and make false accusations/claims ; i'll keep this open for two reasons , if staff members want to add any comment or if you have anything to say in your defense .

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Closing this. Appeal Declined. consider reappealing after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.