Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined d3m0m4n's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3m0m4n

Strange
User name: d3m0m4n

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Flux.TF | Highertower | US

Who has punished you?
"console"

Why were you punished?
The anticheat thought i was using "shovel aimbot" literally seconds after i joined. Like while i was still in spawn, with 1 other player in the server, my friend. It literally banned me while the announcer was still counting down while i was still in spawn and couldnt even move yet. its impossible for me to use shovel aimbot while im still in spawn with no players to shoot at while i havent even been in the server for 5 seconds. Its just not possible.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The ban should be removed because it was an error with the anti cheat. Look at any server information or logs or anything that you have and you will see its impossible that i was using aimbot because i was still in spawn and i couldnt even move yet because the game just started because me and my friend joined and there was no one before. It just isnt possible. Look at any server information or anything you have and you will see that its literally not possible for me to have been hacking. I have never hacked in my life and i never will because it ruins fun and thats the point of videogames. Again just look at any information or video from the server and u will see im not hacking. Heres a screenshot from my friend right after i got banned so you can see that we were the only ones in the server and the game just started. how am i aimbotting if i got banned before i could even come out of spawn lol.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Care to explain the other permanent ban listed above? Or is that also another ‘false ban.’

d3m0m4n

Strange
oh that? that was an entirely different scenerio in an empty 1v1 server with 2 of my friends. That was real yea but pretty irrelevant to this topic.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Denied.

Admitted to cheating on top of being banned by the anti cheat.

STEAM_0:1:530909363 (for anyone searching the steamid.)

Status
Not open for further replies.