Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cloud Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

Mildly Menacing
User name: Cloud

Name
David

Your Age
15 (i become 16 in 1 month)

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? no

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? no

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:517244316

Your DiscordID
Cloud#3712

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Jailbreak 85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I am active a lot of the times and want to contribute to the community.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes, pretty much all of them i think

When are you usually available to play?
Around 10:00 - 20:00 GMT+2

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking and Cheating: Perma ban

False reports: 1st time verbal warn, 2nd time 25 min chat ban, 3rd time 1 hour chat ban, 4th time 10 hours chat ban, 5th time 1 day chat ban, 6th time 4 days chat ban , 7th time 1 week chat ban, 8th time perma chat ban

Force wardens: 1st time verbal warn and slay, 2nd time slay and 25 min teamban, 3rd time slay and 1 hour teamban, 4th time slay and 10 hours teamban, 5th time slay and 1 day teamban, 6th time slay and 4 days teamban , 7th time slay and 1 week teamban, 8th time slay and perma teamban

Free-killing: Always revive person that got slayed and then 1st time verbal warn and slay, 2nd time slay and 25 min teamban, 3rd time slay and 1 hour teamban, 4th time slay and 10 hours teamban, 5th time slay and 1 day teamban, 6th time slay and 4 days teamban , 7th time slay and 1 week teamban, 8th time slay and perma teamban

Micspamming: 1st time verbal warn, 2nd time 25 min mute, 3rd time 1 hour mute, 4th time 10 hours mute, 5th time 1 day mute, 6th time 4 days mute, 7th time 1 week mute, 8th time perma mute

spamming in chat: Pretty mutch the same as micsspamming but then chat ban insted of mute

"-ism" (racism, sexism, etc.) 1st time 1hour mute, 2nd time 5hours mute, 3rd time 1day mut, 4th time 4day mute , 5th time 1 week mute, 6th time 2 weeks mute, 7th time Perma mute

Reds gosthing disresepect, etc...: 1st time verbal warn, 2nd time 25 min mute, 3rd time 1 hour mute, 4th time 10 hours mute, 5th time 1 day mute, 6th time 4 days mute, 7th time 1 week mute, 8th time perma mute

Blues overtalking impersonating warden etc...: 1st time verbal warn, 2nd time warn and slay, 3rd time 1 hour teamban, 4th time 5 hours teamban, 5th time 1 day teamban, 6th time 2 days teamban, 7th time perma teamban.

Anything else that i forgot to say would be: 1st time verbal warn, 2nd time 25 min ban, 3rd time 1 hour ban, 4th time 10 hours ban, 5th time 1 day ban, 6th time 4 days ban , 7th time 1 week ban, 8th time permaban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Maybe today is the day i finaly become a staff on this server

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.