Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batman the video game is the best lego game prove me wrong

Monky

Face-Melting
prove me wrong bitches

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
Your both wrong, it’s Star Wars Lego, for many many reasons. Number one, it has Star Wars, number 2 the newest Lego Star Wars has all the memes you’ll ever need. And finally number 3 Lego Star Wars has such cool game modes, such as the clone wars Verizon, has that badass build and destroy enemies base. Batman ain’t got crap to it, except maybe that play villians mode which U CAN DO IN STAR WARS LEGO CLONE WARS. In conclusion, Lego Star Wars is top dog and the rest has nothing on it.

Your both wrong, it’s Star Wars Lego, for many many reasons. Number one, it has Star Wars, number 2 the newest Lego Star Wars has all the memes you’ll ever need. And finally number 3 Lego Star Wars has such cool game modes, such as the clone wars Verizon, has that badass build and destroy enemies base. Batman ain’t got crap to it, except maybe that play villians mode which U CAN DO IN STAR WARS LEGO CLONE WARS. In conclusion, Lego Star Wars is top dog and the rest has nothing on it.
Absolutely agree. The base building levels were dope. I kinda wished they developed it more.

Additionally, the fact you could freeroam between separatist and republican areas and warp to planets was sick.

Furthermore, Clones Wars > gay rebellion kids that can blow up a super weapon

Monky

Face-Melting
I hate the fact that your providing a good solution but I'm still marking mister freeze as one of the best lego characters.

dork

Notably Dangerous