Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Banned for "aimbot"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchfutchian

Strange
- SourceBans URL
https://bans.flux.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:77795386&advType=steamid&Submit (putting this here so you can see the url)
- Name of your Banned Steam Account?
Gotchfutchian
- Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:77795386
- Date and Time of the Ban
2021-01-24 21:09:27
- Reason/Explanation of the Ban
Anti cheat said I was using a greande launcher aimbot. (I was really only using high interp becasue i fucked up my .cfg)
- Admin that Banned You
CONSOLE

if i dont get unbanned thats understandable, but I feel like I shouldnt get banned becasue of high interp plugin fuck ups. ill fix it asap. (the game ban on my profile is about SCP: Secret Labratory becasue of a toxic moderator, if that impacts your desicision that is still understandable.)

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
@Console Stop banning players >:C
I do doubt that the anti-cheats and detection plugins have mistaken "high interp" as cheats , it never happened before but to use cheats on an account that you spent money on (your inv, games) would be a dumb idea so maybe you weren't using any cheats, I'll consult some staff members and let you know the outcome

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Unfortunately this appeal is declined , we have reasons to believe that keeping this ban would be in favor of everyone.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Here's something worth understanding. You were banned from 7 different communities for cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.