Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Guilty

Steam Account Name and Steam ID: Mr.Guilty + http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178467871/
Date: 11th June 2016
Time: 13:42-Greenwich Mean Time Zone
Admin: Unknown
Last Year I was banned from blue team on one of your Jail-Break servers, the reason for this is unknown to myself (most likely not possessing a microphone at the time, however this has been resolved) but I believe that the person who ordered the ban does, I would like to know the reason why I was banned and if there is possibility that this ban can be lifted, if this takes place, I will be grateful and refrain from causing the same problems again, however if the ban is not lifted, I will understand and respect your judgement and would like to thank you for reading this appeal, have a wonderful day.

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
Hiya! Thank you for your appeal. You were teambanned last year for not having a mic. As you are aware, a BLU must have a mic. I have heard you use your mic ingame, thus I will be removing your teamban. Thank you for your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.