Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined babytoes's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

babytoes

Strange
Username:

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:144693281

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
I was punished for using a hud exploit that allowed me to uncap the cl_pitchdown/pitchup. This was previous to the patch valve released to tf2 that fixed that exploit. I didnt do this to get an unfair advantage i just did it to have fun and i didnt realise that the anticheat would see me making 360 backflips as aimhacking.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I think you should revoke the punishment because i didnt really "cheat" (have an unfair advantage over the other players) I purely uncapped the cl pitchdown to have fun. And i didnt realise that it would be considered cheating. And i wont do this again. Even if i would have wanted to i wouldnt be able to do this again since valve patched the exploit

dork

Notably Dangerous
For one I find it hard to believe that you didn't think using an exploit that allows you to use locked commands was punishable. We both know that this hud exploit could be used to see other players through walls.

Your ban won't be lifted, message a member of staff on discord before you decide to make another appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.