Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Applying For Admin (Primarily Flux.tf TX JailBreak)

Dream

Strange
Name: Noah

Steam Name: Dream

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:133786106

Timezone: Central US and Usually can't be on during weekdays during school

Have I been an Admin Somewhere else? I have, but the server got shutdown due to funding reasons so not
much to say lol

what Servers am I applying For? Jailbreak TX, It's very close to me and Jailbreak is a lot of fun with friendly people like the server you have

Am I familiar with admin commands? Yeah a few, but I will be able to find out lol

Why Would I be a good admin? Well I know what it takes to be an admin and I feel as if I'm an friendly guy so I could get a long with people and I do with the people on the server!

Stuff About Me! Well I am very active during the weekdays because I play a lot of sports and video games is Like the relaxing time I get to have fun! I'm still in school so pretty much my weekdays are packed with stuff to do, anyway if you don't choose me as an admin I can see why, there's tons of people applying and it'd mean a lot to choose any of us lol anyway good luck choosing!

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
Pretty short application and this doesnt stand out to the other applicants. I am going to stay NEUTRAL leaning towards a NO.

Good luck though

Spades

Went out for groceries and never came back
Can't say anything since I haven't touched my PC in a month.

I'm staying noodle neutral

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I've never played with you, but you seem pretty nice. This application seems extremely rushed so for that reason, I will stay NEUTRAL, although I am sure you can, and would encourage you, to make a much better application. Good Luck!

Last edited:

Kat0150

Truly Feared
@Flux Can we decline this for the reasons that the application is short, bad formatting, he has no activity aside from posting this, and he has not been seen on the forums or in-game since?