Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Apple Pie's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
User name: Apple Pie™

Name
Apple Pie™

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:30888020

Your DiscordID
Apple Pie™#0433

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have been a donor on blackwonder and the community there is great. I wish to transition to flux to help out the community. Since flux and blackwonder has the same owner, thus, the same rules. I wish to help the community as I have been faced with many players that are rule breaking. However, one awkward problem I face is that whenever I play and cast a vote against rule breakers.. there are tons of other players aiding the rulebreaker thus it's Impossible for me to punish the player.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Monday to Sunday, 10am-7pm. (Singapore Time)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Warden + Blues Punishments:

Favouritism or Aiding:
(1st Time) Warn+ Slay, (2nd Time) 1 Hour TBan, (3rd Time) 3 Hour Tban , (4th Time) 5 Hour Tban , (5th Time) 9 Hour Tban , (6th Time) 1 Day Tban,(7th Time) 3 Day Tban ,(8th Time) 5 Day Tban , (9th Time) 1 week Tban , (10th Time) 1 Month TBan, (11 Time) Perm Tban

No Microphone, Earrape, Bad Microphone, Mic Spamming:
(1st Time) Warn + Slay , (2nd Time) 30 mins Tban, (3rd Time)1 Hour Tban,(4th Time) 3 Hour Tban , (5th Time)5 Hour Tban , (6th Time)10 Hour Tban,(7th Time) 2 Day Tban ,(8th Time)5 Day Tban , (9time Time) 1 Week Tban , (10th Time) 1 Month TBan,(11th Time) Perm Ban

Unwilling to be the Warden:
(1st Time) Warn+ Slay , (2nd Time) 1 Hour TBan, (3rd Time) 3 Hour Tban , (4th Time) 5 Hour Tban , (5th Time) 9 Hour Tban , (6th Time) 1 Day Tban,(7th Time) 3 Day Tban ,(8th Time) 5 Day Tban , (9th Time) 1 week Tban , (10th Time) 1 Month TBan, (11 Time) Perm Tban

Freekill or Massive FreeKill:
(1st Time) Slay , (2nd Time) 1 Hour TBan, (3rd Time) 3 Hour Tban , (4th Time) 5 Hour Tban , (5th Time) 9 Hour Tban , (6th Time) 1 Day Tban,(7th Time) 3 Day Tban ,(8th Time) 5 Day Tban , (9th Time) 1 week Tban , (10th Time) 1 Month TBan, (11 Time) Perm Tban

Griefing (IMPORTANT):
Warn + Perm TBan

LR Denial :
(1st Time) Warn+ 30 mins TBan , (2nd Time) 1 Hour TBan, (3rd Time) 3 Hour Tban , (4th Time) 5 Hour Tban , (5th Time) 9 Hour Tban , (6th Time) 1 Day Tban,(7th Time) 3 Day Tban ,(8th Time) 5 Day Tban , (9th Time) 1 week Tban , (10th Time) 1 Month TBan, (11 Time) Perm Tban

Warden Impersonating/ Lying:
(1st Time) Warn , (2nd Time) 1 Hour Mute/Gag, (3rd Time) 3 Hour Mute/Gag , (4th Time) 5 Hour Mute/Gag , (5th Time) 9 Hour Gag , (6th Time) 1 Day Mute/Gag,(7th Time) 3 Day Mute/Gag ,(8th Time) 5 Day Mute/Gag , (9th Time) 1 week Mute/Gag , (10th Time) 1 Month Mute/Gag, (11 Time) Perm Mute/Gag

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reds , Spectators , Everyone

Ghosting Locations:
(1st Time) Warn , (2nd Time) 1 Hour Mute/Gag, (3rd Time) 3 Hour Mute/Gag , (4th Time) 5 Hour Mute/Gag , (5th Time) 9 Hour Gag , (6th Time) 1 Day Mute/Gag,(7th Time) 3 Day Mute/Gag ,(8th Time) 5 Day Mute/Gag , (9th Time) 1 week Mute/Gag , (10th Time) 1 Month Mute/Gag, (11 Time) Perm Mute/Gag

Hacking :
(1st Time)1 Month Ban , (2nd Time) Perm Ban

Exposing Staff while disguised:

Advertising Servers / Hacks:
(If Spamming) Perm Gag
(If Not Spamming) 1 month Gag

Griefing(IMPORTANT):
Warn + Perm Tban

Spamming:

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Thank you for the opportunity to send my application and for you to read it. I always go by the saying : shoot your shot. because, if you don't try.. you'll never know.. and if you never know... you'll regret.. hope you have a great day!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? English, Malay, Tamil, Indonesian, Google Translate <-- last one is meant to be a joke . breaking the ice. ┌(・。・)┘♪

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
2020-06-26 04:12:11 Flux.TF | Jailbreak ❅ Apple Pie™i love that
That's the only message you have on the server...
You have a total of 13 minutes (and 34 seconds) on the server.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
no sir, there are more times where I've been on the server. but only recently have I started to join and play thow server. I am not well known in the server which I feel will make a great role as rulebreakers would not know who I am.

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
At the end of the day, I demand a decent level of respect from all Staff members and how we treat others. This type of behavior is not a prerequisite to becoming a Moderator.

You need to clean up your act before considering to reapply.

Miv9rAQ.jpg

QG54XAc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.