Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Nathan

Time Zone: London

Main Servers: Jailbreak And Deathrun (Mostly Deathrun)

I would like to help out and by being an admin i would be able to help and make it so people in the servers are able to play and enjoy because nowadays there are people that mic spam and hack and other things that are on the same level so i would really like to be able to help out and make the servers a safe and strong environment for all players and i have also had experience being an admin on other servers of my friends that are little games where only a couple people have joined there and then but hopefully this is better then the last Application i made and hopefully you make me an admin. Im also very active on Weekends i basically play non stop until im either called for Dinner or im going to my Dad's House but on Weekdays i will come online at about 4pm until 10pm because i have school.

- Smithy TF2

Last edited:

ImpossibleZ

Notably Dangerous
The application is invalid due to you not using the application template.

Bronze

Face-Melting
Application is short and rushed
He spammed so he can apply -1

Last edited:

adam

a stupid
Without the template, it's invalid due to him not reaching 10 messages yet.
Closed.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Declining it as well, once again, improper template and the applicant does not have 10 forum messages. Thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.