Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin application

dragon102

- Name: David Martinovič.
- Steam name + ID: dragon102. (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271973209/)
- Timezone: I play a lot of Slender man,Jailbreak,Death run.(sometimes casual)
- Have you been an admin before and where? I`ve never been admin before but ill do my best.
- What servers are you primarily applying for? Im primarily applying for Jailbreak and Slender man.
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? Im very familiar with the role of admin and i know all of the commands how to kick,mute,ban...
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator? Becouse i would folow the rules,kick other people if they are cheating and help others.
- Anything else you'd like to add: I`am currently going to highschool and summer is over and a lot to do,also my hobbies are basketball,football and im currently playing a lot of Team fortress 2.

adam

a stupid
Rushed application.
Staying NEUTRAL for now as I've seen this player for quite a while now.

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
A few grammar mistakes, but everyone messes up from time to time, can't deny the fact that its just a lil bit on the short side.
With that said, good luck :)
-from a boi, Courier.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I've never seen you in-game, also Flux does not have a slender man server. You have quite a few grammatical errors and an extremely short application. Also you did not include your steam ID, this just does not stand out among some of the other applications. I will be giving this a -1, thank you for applying and good luck!

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Flux does not have a slender man server
Pretty much this, lmao. I'd expect basic details to be correct.

But yes, short application, some spelling errors, little formatting.
Thanks for applying.