Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application

can i be an admin? xD

• Total voters

Haxobaby

Name: Hello, My name is Nick. I am a Fourteen-year-old who would like to become an admin for your community. I am a very friendly person; I always love talking to and meeting new people. I spend a lot of time playing Team Fortress 2. I have always wanted to be an admin for a community and I want to help you with anything I can. My steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:196636687 and my IGN is: Haxobaby

Have you been and admin before? :
I have not yet been an admin for any community, but I look forward to being an admin for yours.

What servers do you mostly play? :
I mostly play jailbreak, but I will be willing to play any server I am needed on. I am very flexible.

Are you familiar with Admin role/commands? :
Yes, I know that an admin's job is to punish those who disobey or break the rules of the server. I know a few commands such as slaying, a while back I studied computer coding for about a month and I think it could come in handy.

Anything you'd like to add? :
I would like to add that I respect each and every opinion that is given and use them as tips to get better. I also would like to add that I like sports and video games.

I thank you for spending the time to read over and review my application and I look forward to knowing your decision on my ranking. :D

Last edited:

Son™

Unremarkable
Well this is new. However, I do believe you've made many grammatical errors along with awful punctuation and terrible presentation. I believe you can do better with your application as this one is short which in our eyes is considered as RUSHED.
Ultimately, I myself believe this application deserves a THUMBS DOWN. Good luck next time buddy.

Haxobaby

Well this is new. However, I do believe you've made many grammatical errors along with awful punctuation and terrible presentation. I believe you can do better with your application as this one is short which in our eyes is considered as RUSHED.
Ultimately, I myself believe this application deserves a THUMBS DOWN. Good luck next time buddy.
what if i redo?
would u reconsider?

Son™

Unremarkable
what if i redo?
would u reconsider?
Well we have around 6-7 admins for Jailbreak. If you were to maybe consider playing on other servers like deathrun I would accept it. Your presentation was sloppy. I would recommend:
-underlining your titles.
-don't bold your answers.
-use grammar and punctuation preoperly.
However, I am not guaranteeing you will become and admin, but believe you will have a greater chance.
Good luck!

Haxobaby

Well we have around 6-7 admins for Jailbreak. If you were to maybe consider playing on other servers like deathrun I would accept it. Your presentation was sloppy. I would recommend:
-underlining your titles.
-don't bold your answers.
-use grammar and punctuation preoperly.
However, I am not guaranteeing you will become and admin, but believe you will have a greater chance.
Good luck!
do u have a type of social media that u could maybe help me fix my application like skype, or discord?

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
If you can't do it yourself, you definitely shouldn't ask on the thread about it.

Also asking where to apply in the shoutbox, rather than just scrolling down and seeing the "Admin Applications" section. Independence is key.

And yes, the first version was rather bad.

Thanks for applying, but we can lay this one to rest quite quickly. We also have a bunch of JB admins already.