Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin application: Return and Reform

DanielKtop

Scarcely Lethal
- Name: Daniel
- Steam name: Dk_Qemistry
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99868739
- Specify your timezone: (GMT)
- Playtime:
Around 2 hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekends
- Have you been an admin before and where?: Here on Flux.tf and I am an alternating admin on a zombies server.
- What servers are you primarily applying for?: Jailbreak and Deathrun
- Which admins (if any) do you know?: Kat0150, Lord Gaben, Noodl.
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands?: Yes
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?: After half a year of being away after my dishonourable departure I feel that during that time I've learned to become more friendly and understand how to be professional.
- Give us a brief rundown of punishments you'd give out to users breaking different rules:
-
Micspam: Muted for 24 hours
- Hacking: Permanent ban
- Swearing or hate speech: Kick for an hour
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc:
I have a job, I have dogs I care for in my freetime, I pay the rent of my house now, I build computers, I go college.

Last edited:

Bronze

Face-Melting
Ok so even if this will get accepted this is what i think
Pros
has been an admin on flux
his schedule is decent
is applying for DR and JB

Neutral
a few grammatical errors

Cons
punishments are short and wrong
application is extremely rushed and short
there is no admin with the name Lord Gaben

I dont know you and my opinion probably doesnt matter but i will still give this a NO good luck on getting your powers back!

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
I guees im an admin now bois

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I'll just do the pros and cons list as well *cough the one that Bronze stole from Kitsune cough*

All jokes aside, here it is:
Pros:
-Has past admin experience
-In my experience with him, he is a nice person
-Has a decent amount of time for administrating.

Cons:
-Short application compared to some of the others
-Not very specific punishments
-Haven't seen much of you since the demotion

I would add demoted to the cons list, but since you had left a couple of days, if that, after I had been accepted, I do not fully know the situation, so I will refrain from including that until someone that actually knows what happened gives their opinion. I do not have much to say about this application since I have never been in-game with you and just do not know you too well, so I will leave this up to the other admins and Noodl.
Good luck with your application!

Last edited:

Bronze

Face-Melting
I'll just do the pros and cons list as well *cough the one that Bronze stole from Kitsune cough*

All jokes aside, here it is:
Pros:
-Has past admin experience
-In my experience with him, he is a nice person
-Has a decent amount of time for administrating.

Cons:
-Short application compared to some of the others and not very specific punishments

I would add demoted to the cons list, but since you had left a couple of days, if that, after I had been accepted, I do not fully know the situation, so I will refrain from including that until someone that actually knows what happened gives their opinion. I do not have much to say about this application since I have never been in-game with you and just do not know you too well, so I will leave this up to the other admins and Noodl.
Good luck with your application!
Excuse me i didnt steal it from Kit i stole it from Blockwonder :madThoonk:

ColdRamen

Notably Dangerous
Not much to say. You've proved yourself capable in the past, and you're a laugh to play with, but there were several player accounts of you abusing and behaving inflammatorily towards players, not to mention the conflict between you and Razertex, which got blown WAY out of proportion by both sides.

Either way, as long as you don't return to NeuroV1.0, I'm sure you'd be a fine addition to the team. +1

Source: Previously worked alongside this guy.

adam

a stupid
I haven't been in game with you yet after you got demoted, what I know of you is that you abused your powers, got like 3 reports about you and stuff.
Plus the application is quite short, so that's another negative.
NEUTRAL leaning towards NO.
I am awaiting for useful feedback about this player.
Nonetheless, good luck with your application!

HellYoshi

Notably Dangerous
I saw the beef with you and Razertex a long time ago, and reviewing the demos you were quite immature at that time.

You also had T H R E E reports on you before being demoted which may make players who know you uncomfortable that you're returning as an Admin again.

I have no say in this (probably), but I'm going Neutral leaning towards -1.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
While I appreciate you returning after the demotion, and you may have bettered yourself, I wouldn't feel comfortable with giving you an admin rank again after demotion.
The application is also rather short compared to some other open ones.

Thanks for applying though.