Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Wild Pringles Appears!

Pringles

Hi all, I'm Pringles, a semi-regular on the 2fort and Highertower server. I mainly run around as a Solemn Vow medic pretty much constantly getting crits or as a stinky demoman (blast defense with massed flies effect). Decided to make my presence known on the forums cause why not forums are kinda epic and nostalgic, reminds me of when I used to play jailbreak on some dead server so many years ago.

Anyways, howdy. Feel free to add me or whatever.

whatevs

Brisk God
Staff Member
Owner
Hey Pringles. Thanks for the introuction and very welcome to Flux. Make sure to join our Discord server below if you haven’t already.

Flux Discord

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
Hi all, I'm Pringles, a semi-regular on the 2fort and Highertower server. I mainly run around as a Solemn Vow medic pretty much constantly getting crits or as a stinky demoman (blast defense with massed flies effect). Decided to make my presence known on the forums cause why not forums are kinda epic and nostalgic, reminds me of when I used to play jailbreak on some dead server so many years ago.

Anyways, howdy. Feel free to add me or whatever.
Welcum to flux.tf the #1 jailbreak server in the eu