Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 2010 Ford Territory's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username
2010 Ford Territory

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:796648791

Your Discord username
I do not have discord.

Do you have any previous experience moderating a server? (i.e. other communities) No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
I would like to moderate the x1000 weapons EU Hightower server.
IP: 85.117.240.76:27065

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because I am a very fair and unbiased person and I can spot cheaters effectively. I think my moderating would help the server as I am Australian and will likely be playing on times when moderators from other countries cannot

Do you personally know and/or spoken to any of the current Staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Mainly just weekends as I have school.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have spoken to people who moderate on different servers and they have given me advice on what to do and how to go about it.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Just another note:
Recently I have been playing a lot and I really enjoy the community and want to help keep it a non toxic place.

One last thing:
I feel there are not enough moderators on the server as I rarely see any in game. While there aee not mods, people often say bad things etc.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hey there Ford,

While we certainly do appreciate the interest in helping out the community, your minimum server activity has not been met. We want our applicants to be well versed in the community, get to know our members and veterans, interact in our Discord server, contribute ideas, etc. It also shows that the applicant has a good knowledge and understanding of our rules.

Feel free to reapply once you've met that threshold. I would also encourage you to join our Discord and interact.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.