Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted 2 Users Freekilling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Users:
Andre-Ragnarok-G
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MIFAMILIA45
STEAM_0:1:179475425

[T.§.L]Mr.Doge
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198243342530
STEAM_0:0:141538401

Explanation:
Right before map rotation, 2 users, Andre and Doge, began freekilling Reds multiple rounds. Sometimes, they would open the cell doors while I was warden and just about to give orders. Andre also did not have a mic, which would cause a freeday but still forced Reds on the line and killed whoever ran.

Notes:
On the second video, I am shuffling cards and breathing into the mic for the first half. Please skip that part. I do not know how to edit videos. The third video also has glitched graphics. (I'm really bad at recording)

Evidence:

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Doge is already currently teambanned, he mass freekilled right in front of me lol. I'll look more into this when I can watch the videos and all that.

Last edited:

adam

a stupid
Which server is this? I can keep an eye on it for a while.

adam

a stupid

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Oh boy. In all of my months of DG and Flux.tf I never got to do this :meat:

If Doge already has been teambanned, then we shouldn't take any action there. And as I remember, Andre didn't have a mic. But then that makes me ask, how the hell are we supposed to teamban a player out of our servers?

I'll add a 1 day ban for now. Locked and moved.
And I have a feeling this punishment was different before the data reset :villain:

adam

a stupid
Oh boy. In all of my months of DG and Flux.tf I never got to do this :meat:

If Doge already has been teambanned, then we shouldn't take any action there. And as I remember, Andre didn't have a mic. But then that makes me ask, how the hell are we supposed to teamban a player out of our servers?

I'll add a 1 day ban for now. Locked and moved.
And I have a feeling this punishment was different before the data reset :villain:
It's sm_addteamban to add an offline teamban when the player is not there and he broke a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.