Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Yummabell's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummabell

Strange
User name: Yummabell

Name
Yummabell

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:106650336

Your DiscordID
TheEaglesbro#9829

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Flux.Dodgeball and would like to moderate dodgeball

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I play on dodgeball so much, and i have seen and know many poeple that play on that server. I want to make sure that that server stays clean and healthy. To many times i have been playing and been hit with mic spamming, holding the rocket or just being straight rude to not only me but other people.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
-={o.W.n.}=- Jampoint | Flux.tf

When are you usually available to play?
2pm-2am BST

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
As I haven't done this before I will have to go off punishments I have gained on gmod. Depending on the problem say it was mic spamming, I would always have to do. A warring, a timed gag or a mute depend what the spam is on, and if they keep doing it then a silence. If someone is holding the rocket, 2 verbal warnings (just because holding a rocket may be annoying it isn't greatly impacting the game), a smite for holding. As cheating affects everyone and completely ruins the game for others, my punishments would be worse. If it's clear that they are just using a bot to play, then I would be a verbal, a kick and if they come back then a ban for cheating. but if it's less clear like they are switching then I would spend time spectating them to determine if they were switching. Would have to ask other people that have played with or against if he is known for it. Give a verbal warning if I the information gained shows that they could be, if I see that they are still doing it then I would have to be another verbal, giving them time to talk to me and try to prove to me that they aren't (maybe they are just really good). Have a go myself to beat them and if overtime i see that no one can and it been suspicious. Then a ban for cheating (switching).

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I do have dyslexia so writing won't be perfect, I have read through it to make sure it's okay but please point out any problems with it.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? nope, i only speak english and a little kaomoji but thats not really important. :)

Last edited:

Jampoint

Happily Animating
User name: Yummabell

Name
Yummabell

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:106650336

Your DiscordID
TheEaglesbro#9829

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Flux.Dodgeball and would like to moderate dodgeball

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I play on dodgeball so much, and i have seen and know many poeple that play on that server. I want to make sure that that server stays clean and healthy. To many times i have been playing and been hit with mic spamming, holding the rocket or just being straight rude to not only me but other people.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
-={o.W.n.}=- Jampoint | Flux.tf

When are you usually available to play?
2pm-2am BST

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
As I haven't done this before i will have to go off punishments i have gained on gmod. Depending on the problem say it was mic spamming, i would always have to do the 3 step rule same in baseball. A warring, a timed mute, and then permanent mute. For other things, lets say racisim, again always the 3 step rules, a warring, a kick and to end it a ban for racism.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I do have dyslexia so writing won't be perfect, i have read throught it to make sure its okay but please point out any problems with it.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? nope, i only speak english and a little kaomoji but thats not really important. :)

Hey Fragrance! Good to see you made an application.
I would recommend using a program to fix your grammar errors on your application. Also, the punishments you listed are extremely short. There are multiple rules to go off of. How would you deal with someone cheating? How about dealing with someone holding the rocket? I recommend checking SourceBans and the Server Rules to fix your punishments, considering the ones you listed are also iffy. We don't ban for racism, considering it is a comm-related offense.
Hope to see this fixed before I give a rating. You're doing great in-game!

Yummabell

Strange
Morning Jampoint! I have made some changes using Grammarly that you for the recommendation, completely forgot about it. I also made changes to the punishments following what you said. I appreciate the advice and thank you for the support!

Last edited:

Kawaii

Strange
Hi Fragrance! Thanks for your application

Could you specify what would you do against rule breakers ? For example:
Hackers
Micspammers
Players swearing in chat/voice chat
(Ban/Mute/Silence durations, tell us a little bit more about your way of punishements)

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Applicant has not returned to make necessary changes since Staff provided remarks.

I would suggest brushing up on our rules before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.