Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Top's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bork
User name: Top

Name

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:84400311

Your DiscordID Top#8779

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
An old community called pbfortress i was an admin there for 2 years between 2014 and 2016

On what servers do you usually play on?
Jailbreak

Why would you like to become an admin?
I have pretty quick judgement and I have zero tolerance for rule breakers, I especially want to reform those who break rules and see if they actually want to learn the game and are new and just need a little guidance. On the other hand I would take pride in taking care of those who enjoy in ruining the fun of other players. I make sure to learn the full story before making a judgement as I cant just listen to reds screaming free kill without listening to the blues side of the story. I genuinely think I would be a good addition to the staff team as I am active most of the day/night because of my sleep schedule, the only time I would barely be on is the morning til about 12pm but all other times I can be there to help to the fullest.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
from 2pm or so to about 5am

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
Freekill (single) : Slay
Freekill(3 or more): Slay and Guardban
Mic spamming (just gibberish): 1 hour
Mic spamming (Talking over warden) : 30 minutes
No mic warden: Guardban
Teaming: Guardban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I actually was unable to play on a pc for a few years as it broke down and im still pretty rusty after using a controller for 4 years so if my aim is pretty trash you hopefully understand lmao.
I can be pretty laidback in games but when it comes down to it I can be mature when the situation asks for it, I wouldn’t say I’m a role model but I do hope I can be helpful in the least.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Your punishment ladder is extremely lacking. This applications seems rushed and without much effort put in.

Consider reviewing our Jailbreak rules thread. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.