Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined The banana man's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

The banana man

Strange
User name: The banana man

Name
The banana man

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Banana man#1599

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Jailbreak/ IP \85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
To stop mass freekills and force wardens and overall make the server run to play on

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Gregre, kat,

When are you usually available to play?
Most of the day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I would ask them to slay themselves if they don't I'll slay them if they keep freekilling I'll team ban them for 3 days

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Don't let my age make you desire your decision i am pretty respectful and will make the server treadmills free

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Hey The Banana Man, good to see you made an application.
I really doubt you are ready to be a moderator for Flux.tf. The application is very lackluster, which I recommend reading these two threads:
Moderator Application Guide
Moderator Application Example
You have a tendency to break rules not only on here, but also on other Jailbreak servers. Your chatlog also isn't the greatest and pretty toxic.
unknown.png
Accepted Report on Panda.tf
Bans on Flux.tf
Finally, I have the belief this is an alternative account, being created on 5/10/2020. However, if you are new to TF2 and the game, I recommend learning more about the game before you apply. Based on this, I believe you need more time to mature and learn the rules before you can moderate on our servers. Good luck on your application.

The banana man

Strange
'sigh ' if you want to know this is my new account because my old account ethier got hacked or i lost the password and I just don't know where it is. The only reason I wanted to become an admin was to ban freekillers that come in when you guys aren't on the server it's fine if you don't trust me but please don't call me a alt -account. PS. Thank you for the criticism money I'll try a bit harder next time

The banana man

Strange
Do you mean the one time where someone lied about being an admin and said kill this person so I did and got teambaned

GreGre

Retired
You were teambanned for freekilling, i know you're a nice guy when i join but i just maybe think you're not ready yet and just because you previous records on the other community is like no good for us to accept you as a moderator.

why in the first place mass freekill? That's the question i wanna know from you.

Just think about what you've done, improve yourself from those mistakes (i don't know if it was) and see what you will get in the future.

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Applicant has not returned to make the necessary changes to their app.

I would suggest reviewing our server rules more closely, as well refrain from using that annoying keybind. Let's give it some time if you decide to reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.