Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sun's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

User name: Sun

Name
Sun

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Victor Harbour, South Australia, Austra;ia

Your SteamID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198860899010

Your DiscordID
The star "Sun"#8845

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Jailbreak servers and would like to administrate them.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
To help the flux community and to of course allow the people to have a fun and enjoyable time without having to encounter hackers, bullies, or toxic people.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
(GMT+9:30) 1:30 am to 8:30 am

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
First of all, I will ask the players for any recording or screenshots of the offense. Then I will question the offender ( before doing so though I will copy his steam id ) if he is to act the way I expect him too and he seems innocent I will not do any harm as it may result in a false ban. If he doesn't speak or answers properly its a ban based on the intensity of the offense. The second option for me is to join the spectator mode and spectate the player. ( option # 2 is preferred by me )

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I change my Steam name quite a lot, to be honest, and I am also very active on discord.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Urdu And Hindi

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Can you please provide specific examples of what punishments and length of the punishment you would issue for certain offenses?

Edit: You also only have a total of 40 minutes playing on Flux servers. I suggest you get more acquainted with the community, our servers, forums, staff, and rules then reapply in the future.

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I change my Steam name quite a lot, to be honest, and I am also very active on discord.

You have 2 single messages on our Discord... how does that constitute as “very active”?

Sun

You have 2 single messages on our Discord... how does that constitute as “very active”?
Well, I didn't specify "flux.tf discord channel" active I said I'm active on discord which means I'll accept a call or request whenever wanted.

Sun

Edit: You also only have a total of 40 minutes playing on Flux servers. I suggest you get more acquainted with the community, our servers, forums, staff, and rules then reapply in the future.
Well, I lost my old account a long time ago and just found out about flux servers still running and when I heard of this I immediately rushed for the server browser. I had over 200 hours on flux back then.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Well, I lost my old account a long time ago and just found out about flux servers still running and when I heard of this I immediately rushed for the server browser. I had over 200 hours on flux back then.

Can you please link us to your old account?

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
You have left your punishment ladder in an incomplete state. You failed to provide any specific action that you would take towards an infraction.

We are looking for serious and active Staff members. Consider reapplying once you've increased your server activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.