Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SmartWall's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartWall

Username:

Name
SmartWall

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:183511704

Your DiscordID
Kiryu Gamingov#7135

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Orange | 100% Crits 85.117.240.74:27055

Why would you like to become a moderator?
For me, 100% orange is a good way to relax and clear my mind, and I want everyone to have this opportunity.Unfortunately, there are many people who like to ruin other players experience with cheats,bigotry, personal harrasment or any other way they can use.Throughout all my orange flux history there were many rule breakers who should've been punished but got away with it, so that why i want to make sure that all players can have a good time on one of my favourite servers in tf2.I played on flux since 2020 and now i want to contribute to the community where i was able to find so many new friends and overall good players.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
2-11 p.m. GMT+3, available from 10a.m. to 11 p.m. on weekends

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
To use any of them i need to gather enough proof to avoid any mistakes that can lead to false punishment and users bad impression about server

Cheating or Hacking: permament ban.(i have no tolerance towards cheaters)

Racism or Bigotry: warning, 30 minute mute/gag, 1 hour mute/gag, 3 hour mute gag, 1 day mute gag, 3 day mute/gag, 1 week mute/gag, 2 weeks mute/gag, permament mute/gag as last tier punishment.

Exploiting: warning, slay, 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 9 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 weeks ban, permament ban as last tier punishment.

Voice or Chat spam: warning, 1 hour mute/gag, 3 hour mute/gag, 9 hour mute/gag, 1 day mute/gag, 2 day mute/gag, 1 week mute/gag, 2 weeks mute/gag, permament mute/gag as last tier punishment.

Advertising Cheats: permament mute/gag.(normal players should'nt advertise cheats even as a joke)

Offensive spray: permament spray ban.May be removed if player of spray removal.

Admin impersonation: warning to a player to modifying their name or/and avatar, kick, 3 hour ban, 9 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 weeks ban,1 month ban, permament ban if necessary.

!calladmin abuse: warning, 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 9 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 days ban, 5 days ban, 1 week ban, permament ban if necessary.

Spawncamping: warning, tell player to retreat from spawn, 30 minute ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 1 day ban, 2 day ban, 5 days ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, permament ban as last tier punishment.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My English is still really mediocre but i will make sure to gradually improve it,I know that my chat logs aren't the best but i will try to become better person then i am now, I don't expect my application to be approved but if it will, i will make sure to help all player i can.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Russian

whatevs

Brisk God
Staff Member
Owner
Hi SmartWall,

I see that you're a regular player and appreciate your application. We currently have very good staff presence on Orange crits, but your application and server behaviour looks good overall, you're welcome to reapply in 60 days if you're still interested.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.