Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against food heavy (forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monky

Face-Melting
Username:

Who are you reporting? food heavy

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
forums

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:447873202

What is the reason of the report? False Reporting.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Since Potato was demoted for " admin abusing " even though festive god who told me you can just go ahead and respawn your friends, not a random person. Majin who is Potato's friend was the person who got respawned and killed by Potato. For the the 2nd clip I don't see any problems its food heavy teleporting on a teleporter the entire clip.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-02 143056.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-02 143056.png
    13 KB · Views: 31

Monky

Face-Melting
if read hard enough. i said you reported potato for saying he respawned a spy ( who was his friend) and then killed him. you see in the photo you can respawn a friend for fun and then kill them bc they are friends. and if he did that to a random it would be rule breaking.
screenshot-2023-08-02-143056-png.1588

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
The decision was made by the managers, there is no argument to be made here. No offense, but you don't know what you're talking about, there is a lot more history, evidence, and reasons behind Potato's demotion that have no business being discussed.

For the the 2nd clip I don't see any problems its food heavy teleporting on a teleporter the entire clip.

🤦‍♂️

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Let me put this out there clearly!

Staff team aren't lifeless souls playing TF2 for sole moderation 24/7. We also like to have fun just like every human being. However, we know our limits.

We have fun by using our powers on friends and other fellow mods/admins provided, it does not disrupts the round in any way.

Scenario 1:

Admin Festive revives Moderator Apple during mid round & Moderator Apple participates in the minigames and wins LR.
Is this admin abuse? [YES]

reason:It is unfair for Moderator Apple to be revived and win LR.

Scenario 2:

Admin Festive revives Moderator Apple during mid round & Moderator Apple participates in the minigames and interferes with the reds causing some of them to die & Moderator Apple eventually does not win LR. [YES]

reason: It is unfair for Moderator Apple to interfere with the reds whom are participating.

Scenario 3:

Admin Festive revives Moderator Apple during mid round & Moderator Apple does not participate in the minigames and does not interfere with the reds & does not receive LR. [NO]

reason: It is fair for Moderator Apple to be alive mid round & not interfere with the reds.

Conclusion:

Staff can have fun by reviving smiting friends and other staff, Provided it does not affect the outcome of the round & those involved understands its a joke or for a laugh. However, if either of them are unhappy, don't do it to them. Simple.

This does not give any right for staff to abuse perms to any players without their consent or understanding. Cheers.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.