Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined PerSoNizing's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerSoNizing

Strange
Username
PerSoNizing

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:862785125

Your Discord username
personizer

Do you have any previous experience moderating a server? (i.e. other communities) Yes

If yes, where have you assisted in managing a server(s)?
Mostly friends servers, without many people.

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.tf Highertower | 85.117.240.66:27015
Flux.tf Highertower x1000 | 85.117.240.76:27065

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because i want to help moderating the server i kind of spending most of my time on currently, and meet some good people on.

Do you personally know and/or spoken to any of the current Staff members? Yes

What are the names of the Staff members you have spoken to?
Niko, Mdadelic

When are you usually available to play?
almost any time, but later might switch to playing from ~14:30 up to ~20:30 (GMT+3, Moscow time)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
About VAC ban question. On the account i providen - no, but on my main steam account yes. Long story short (i can provide more info if needed) i trusted my friend with my account and tf2, he decided to cheat on it.
Also even tho i have microphone, i do not want to use it because i could make your ears bleed, but can do it a little jsut to proof the age.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Russian.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
Can you post the steamID of your main account?

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
Long story short (i can provide more info if needed) i trusted my friend with my account and tf2, he decided to cheat on it.
Why did you let someone use your steam account?

PerSoNizing

Strange
Why did you let someone use your steam account?
being stupid sometimes results in that. yk, can't really recall exact situation, because its been some time since that, but i think remember him swearing that he won't do shit and i decided to trust him.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
being stupid sometimes results in that. yk, can't really recall exact situation, because its been some time since that, but i think remember him swearing that he won't do shit and i decided to trust him.
The VAC ban was half a year ago, was the account sharing before that or? How would you not remember why you shared your account?

PerSoNizing

Strange
yk i can easily forget about stuff. it happened to it. But i surely remember him literally begging for that. If you want me to brainstorm myself i can do it, but not tomorrow, im going to be busy doing other things, mostly watching delivery guys build up new coach in my house, aswell as some other stuff.
Anyways, about me forgetting stuff, half a year ago is already possible to forget some things. i myself is not that much of a toxic or negative guy, i mostly stay positive in life, so i mostly forget all the bad stuff happened because once i done analyzing it and what went wrong i just forget about it. Such is my brain, idk how to tell it correctly due being russian, sorry for possible confusion.

PerSoNizing

Strange
also are you typing the questions that other staff members ask aswell? just curious

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hey Personizing,

After much discussion internally with the Staff, and given the circumstance in which you received your VAC ban, it's been decided that you are not a good candidate for Moderator.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.