Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pac N' Squid's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pac N' Squid

User name: Pac N' Squid

Name
Pac N' Squid

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? No

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:22256194

Your DiscordID
Pac N' Squid#7205

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Jailbreak 85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i see the moderators have lots of trouble, so i could join and help enforce the rules so everyone, me included, has good fun in jailbreak

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
The Funny

When are you usually available to play?
every weekday i have school, but after 3, texas time, i'm available. on weekends i am open from 9-11 then 1-5:30 and 7-9

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Advertising hacks: After getting proof i will permanently mute them.
Racism and Bigotry: I will give them a mute for 2 hours, 5 hours, 7 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 6 days, 1 week, 2 week, if they do it again after i already warned them about it that many times, perma mute
Voice/chat spam: i will give a warning followed by a 2 hour gag/mute, if they do it again i will give them then a 5 hour one. Once more and it will be a perma gag/mute.
Inappropriate/offensive sprays: I will give them a perma spray ban. Unless they prove to me they have removed the spray. If they do it again, i won't give a second chance.
Speaking something that isn't english: Results in 2hour gag/mute, followed by 5 hours, 10 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, a week, three weeks, and then a perma mute. they've been muted way too much for them to not have learned their lesson
Exploiting: I will give them one warning and then slay them. if they do it again, a 1 hour ban, 2 hour, 5 hour, 1 day, 4 days, 1 week, and then a perma
User AFK: I will move them to spectator so they don't take up space
Abusing !calladmin: They will receive a warning, and then a 1 hour ban, 3 hour, 7 hour, 1 day, 3 day, 6 days, 1 week, 4 weeks, then a perma ban.
Revealing or exposing an undercover admin: Will result in a warning. after that it's a 2 hour mute/gag, 4 hour, 6 hour, 1 day, 3 day, 6 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 1 month. then a perma.
Admin Impersonation: One warning for them to change into who they really are, then followed by 6 hour ban, 12 hour, 1 day, 3 day, 7 day, 1 week, two weeks. and perma if they keep insisting after that.
Spawncamping: Will warn and tell them to leave the spawn area so the others can play the game. if again, i will slay. Followed by 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, and a month. If they don't stop i will ban them for another.
Griefing: One warning, then a slay, 2 hour ban, 5 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 days ban, 1 week ban, two week ban, and a month if needed. If persists i will ban another month.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Sugar

real femboy
Alrighty Pac I'm gonna look this this mod app and point out a few things.

Your SteamID2
This isn't you're SteamID2 This can be found here https://findsteamid.com/

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
In jailbreak if they break a rule for guard team, i can give them warnings then give them a teamban. if they do it for red side, i will warn, mute, and in some occasions ban them
Please give a proper punishment ladder this can be found at every other staff Applications. But please don't copy and past because doing that will lead to a instant denial.

(y) Good Luck

Pac N' Squid

Alrighty Pac I'm gonna look this this mod app and point out a few things.

This isn't you're SteamID2 This can be found here https://findsteamid.com/

Please give a proper punishment ladder this can be found at every other staff Applications. But please don't copy and past because doing that will lead to a instant denial.

(y) Good Luck
thanks i'll edit that!

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Extremely inconsistent punishment ladder. Please fix.

♡ Xeltic ♡

What happened to allowing opinions.
Staff Member
i'll be completely honest the punishment ladder is a mess please try and clean it up and make it look better, I'm gonna be in the middle on this but slightly on the side of decline. I highly recommend fixing the punishment ladder. I also think it's better if you reapply when you're at least 15, i'll happily consider it again then.

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Applicant has failed to construct a decent punishment ladder. It's pretty apparent that this was rushed. You would benefit more experience by getting more server exposure.

I also find it humorous that your application is nearly identical to the template I created.

Status
Not open for further replies.