Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hell yeah.

Conor

Notably Dangerous
So I've been with this girl for around 2 months now, yeah not long I'll admit but things have took an unexpected turn. I hate to push this into anyone's face however I thought this would be worth sharing! As of today I'm now engaged to the most wonderful woman I've ever known, the wedding is going to be taking place in around a year or two. I'd be glad to see any of you wonderful people, and Noodl at the ceremony. Not sure if I'm joking there but hey it would fun right? Anyways, I feel weird for putting this out into a thread here but I thought it would be worth sharing this little part of my life. Thanks for your time.

Gay_Scout_Main

Scarcely Lethal
good for you my dude, soon i will have you and i will definitely not murder your lover.

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
You're 15 and youre getting married?

damn i can't even get a text back from my parents

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Lmao what county, out of curiosity.

adam

a stupid
e n g l a n d i s m y c i t y

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
So I've been with this girl for around 2 months now, yeah not long I'll admit but things have took an unexpected turn. I hate to push this into anyone's face however I thought this would be worth sharing! As of today I'm now engaged to the most wonderful woman I've ever known, the wedding is going to be taking place in around a year or two. I'd be glad to see any of you wonderful people, and Noodl at the ceremony. Not sure if I'm joking there but hey it would fun right? Anyways, I feel weird for putting this out into a thread here but I thought it would be worth sharing this little part of my life. Thanks for your time.
Invite me dude