Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Deano's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano

Unremarkable
User name: Deano

Name
Deano

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days?

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days?

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:25010863

Your DiscordID
Antidote#3913

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
All of them

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have been with the community for a long time and would like to assist in any capacity possible. There are too many rule breakers on that server. I know all the server rules and do my best to enforce them.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I am available daily from 6:00-10:00pm EST

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking and Cheating: Record and gather sufficient evidence from a demo of the accused user and permanently ban them.

Advertising Hacks: Gather proof (i.e screenshot or chat logs). This warrants a permanent mute/gag. Users who deliberately advertise hacks deserve no warning as they’re intentionally looking to create a bad environment.

Racism and Bigotry: One warning issued to user, followed by 3 hour gag/mute, 6 hour gag/mute, 1 day gag/mute, 3 day gag/mute, 5 day gag/mute, 1 week gag/mute, 2 week gag/mute, finally permanently if required. This is something I strictly do not tolerate coming from a larger community.

Voice and/or Chat Spam: One warning issued to user, followed by 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, and finally permanent gag/mute if deemed necessary.

Inappropriate/Offensive Spray: A permanent spray ban is given. If the user provides evidence that he/she has removed the spray to a staff member, and will not repeat the offence, it may be removed.

Speaking a Language Other than English: One warning issued to user, 2 hour mute, 4 hour mute, 6 hour mute, 8 hour mute, 1 day mute, 3 day mute, 5 day mute, 1 week mute, 2 week mute, 4 week mute, and finally permanent if needed.

Exploiting: One warning issued to user, proceeded by slay, 1 hour ban, 4 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 3 week ban, lastly permanent ban.

User Who is AFK: This player would be forced over to spectator.

Abusing the !calladmin Function: One warning issued to user, followed by 1 hour ban, 2 hour ban, 5 hour ban, 7 hour ban, 1 day ban, 2 day ban, 5 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 4 week ban, lastly permanent ban.

Revealing or Exposing Undercover Admin: One warning issued to user, 2 hour gag/mute, 4 hour gag/mute, 6 hour gag/mute, 1 day gag/mute, 3 day gag/mute, 5 day gag/mute, 1 week gag/mute, 2 week gag/mute, 1 month gag/mute, lastly permanent.

Admin Impersonation: One warning issued to user to modify their current avatar and/or name, followed by kick with reason provided, 6 hour ban, 12 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban.

Spawncamping: One warning issued to user, advising them to retreat from spawn area and allow other players to exit unhindered, followed by slay, 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 5 hour ban, 7 hour ban, 1 day, 3 day ban, 5 day ban.

Griefing: One warning issued to user to stop utilizing/abusing said game mechanic for personal gain and start assisting the team, proceeded by slay, 2 hour ban, 4 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, lastly 1 month ban if needed.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am active on the forums almost daily and I try to be vocal in your Discord group. I have also been a Donator for 2 months. I have a microphone and use it to enforce the server rules.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Rvban

Heavy Lovers Guy
I know all the server rules and do my best to enforce them.
Gets commblocked several times to the point he is permanently muted.

I don't think I also need to say this, but no.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Aside from the fact that you literally copied The application example, you also lied about some questions
Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No
and kept some others blank
Have you been punished in the last 60 days?

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days?
That alongwith Your history of punishments is more than enough to grant your application a
Declined prefix.

Status
Not open for further replies.