Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Application

I was thinking to my self (i am not crazy) if i got admin on our jailbreak server (well yours)
what i would do with it well I say I would do normal admin stuff like mic checks and muting sammers
and kicking freekillers/really toxic people but to be honest i have no clue how to write a application so this is my best go and ill be on the server more that i already am. i am 12 years old so i am not getting my hopes up for this spot as admin well if i do tho I will be thrilled well anyways i don't break rules unless its and accidental freekill then i would kill my self

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
A template exists you know. Maybe look into another persons app to see what to do and what not to do. So, before you get the shit judged out of you by the admins, I'd recommend making your app in the template/form that the owner has posted in the sticky thread.
-From the boi currently in recess, Courier.
3L4ibDn.gif

Last edited:

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
The application is invalid. Please use the template located at the Application forums.

Declined