Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application

Pro_Bomber

- Name: Tiago M.
- Steam name + ID: Nutella_Bucket - STEAM_0:0:169019180
- Have you been an admin before and where: I have been admin on a minecraft server and i had a minecraft server but i shut it down because i started to play Tf2.
What servers do you usually play: I normaly play on Flux jailbreak and Flux Deathrun.
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what can we expect from you: I am a litle bit familiar with admin commands but i learn things fast i think it will be no problem to learn the commands. As for now im a donator i donated 5 pounds and i normaly use my donor rank to mute or gag players who mic spam or chat spam.
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator? I just What to be Admin To Help the flux servers out. I dont count me to be special or anything im just a normal person who whants to be admin to help the server out.
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
Im a student in a elementary School and im the 8th class i study everything from construction, math, english, danish, art and etc. My hoppies is guns, bows, art, wood construction and mutch mutch more. Im currently in one sport which is archery.
- Where Am I From: I was Born In Portugal but live in iceland since i was 3 and a half years old.
- My Timezone and time im on: My timezone is GMT(UTC +0). Im normaly on from 13:00 until 16-17 O´clock.

Thanks So Much for reading this and i look forward to be admin or maybe not. (i'm totally fine not being admin if its not possible)

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Lil bit sour on the grammatical side, but since English isn't your native language, its alright. And that's the only thing that's wrong with this app, I'm not certain if its too short but I'll let better qualified people decide.

ColdRamen

Notably Dangerous
Seems to me like this is just another application hitting all the keywords, especially the whole "donation," part. Besides the fact that you owned and moderated an unnamed Minecraft server, your application doesn't really stand out among the others, especially with the number of high tier application from people like Isaac, Zblock, and a few others. Maybe wait a while, and try again, when the roster and applications aren't so packed with good material. I'm going to have to give you a -1.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Your application contains so many grammatical errors and many things are misspelled, I understand English is not your native language, but the bad outweighs the good here. Your application is extremely rushed and repetitive, not to mention you are missing a few of the questions from the updated application template. I'll be giving this application a THUMBS DOWN. Good luck either way!

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Given the somewhat lacking English correction, and pestering me over Steam for TeamBans access, and a fairly undetailed application compared to some others, I'll have to decline.

Thanks for applying.