Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

a stupid
I would agree that we don't need any more jailbreak admins. Not Deathrun either for that matter. Additionally, the other servers aren't really active enough, regularly, that is, to require admins, other than on request.

The new ones will probably be declined in a few days.

UncleDuckFace is a consideration, due to not playing JB.
We already have enough admins indeed for now, additionally, your application is still VERY rushed.
Sorry, I don't have much to say for this anymore but I'm going to say
NO.
You are still not fit for administrator material, you made 3 admin applications till now and you still have grammatical errors.
I'm going to say, just wait.
EDIT:
ycme4bq.png

Last edited:

GreGre

Retired
A big -1 what i have seen so far isn't quite good. You have not show any admin material what we really need to have.

Last edited:

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
I thought that you would have learned from that second attempt, after all, I and adamx have already stated what you can improve upon.
Worst of all, I was counting on this application being a much better improvement.
I'm also sorry to say this, but it's like you just don't care.
You went against adamx's advice of waiting for 2 weeks before writing another one (This is pretty much indirectly spamming), the structure of your application is still not good, and your application is still very rushed.

It almost feels like the advice I and adamx have given you have been non-existent.

Sorry, but my opinion still hasn't changed from what it was before. -1[:(].

Last edited:

adam

a stupid
The player has given up on the application AGAIN.
Declined and moved.
You may apply again in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.