Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin application;bK* Condom

bK* Condom

Strange
- Name:My real name is Mladen,but my Steam name currently is bK* Condom
- Steam name + ID: ♥ bK* Condom ♥ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132435007/

- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~GMT,playtimes on summer(breaks) 5 PM and when school starts 4 - 6 PM'ish

- Have you been an admin before and where?-Yes,I have,on tf2.ro and I am still an admin there! :)

- What servers are you primarily applying for? - Jailbreak

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you - Yes,I am. No worries!

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
I don't sincerely know,I've been a lovable guy forever,I did make a few mistakes on other servers (using my VIP in a wrong way) but not on your servers.

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc-I have school,I'm 15,as you know. I love to play basketball,do Physics,Chemistry,Biology,pretty much Science. I am an approachable guy,if you need anything just call me,and I'll do my best! :)

zblock

Scarcely Lethal
No Id given.

History of misusing commands. But willing to admit it.

Rather sparce and not much proper info to work with. -1 sorry

Good luck with your app though nonetheless.

adam

a stupid
Who the heck put this in moderation?

Kat0150

Truly Feared
- What servers are you primarily applying for? - Jailbreak
Which of our jailbreaks? An EU one, TX, TX 2, NY, LA, LA #2, LA #3?

I have never seen you in game so I cannot say much about your personality, how you follow/enforce rules, etc. but for your application; The formatting is bad, the grammar is bad, the answers are short, and the application in general seems very rushed, you didn't even include your steam ID. Based on your application, I will be giving you a THUMBS DOWN. Good luck on your application either way!

bK* Condom

Strange
Hey,this'll sound like a post hunt,and I thank you guys for teaching me on my mistakes,next time I will fix my mistakes,and applicate again,and my name is just a joke,no worries to be serious.

bK* Condom

Strange
Which of our jailbreaks? An EU one, TX, TX 2, NY, LA, LA #2, LA #3?

I have never seen you in game so I cannot say much about your personality, how you follow/enforce rules, etc. but for your application; The formatting is bad, the grammar is bad, the answers are short, and the application in general seems very rushed, you didn't even include your steam ID. Based on your application, I will be giving you a THUMBS DOWN. Good luck on your application either way!
I don't really know I found it over the internet browsing in server browser on TF2,but here's the IP to it.
104.238.186.205:27065

adam

a stupid
CAN WE PLEASE STAY ON-TOPIC? THIS IS AN APPLICATION, NOT AN OFF-TOPIC THREAD.
Alright, so, I've seen bK only yesterday, seemed like quite a nice guy to me but I don't really know him yet, considering that it's weird for the player to join a server for one day and leave, then makes an application.
I'm sorry, but since this was PROBABLY the only time and the first day to join flux.tf servers was yesterday, and probably today too, haven't gone on yet.
This also seems like a rushed application which leads me to giving this application a THUMBS DOWN.
Good luck with your application however!

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Given the short application, not the correct Steam ID (why can't people get this right? ;-;), and low in game hours, I'll have to decline.

Thanks for applying though.
(If we don't get all bold, we seem to get no bold. You just can't win.)

bK* Condom

Strange
Given the short application, not the correct Steam ID (why can't people get this right? ;-;), and low in game hours, I'll have to decline.

Thanks for applying though.
(If we don't get all bold, we seem to get no bold. You just can't win.)
I have given the proper ID,just test it.