Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which one is better (in your opinion)?

Which one is better?

• The one finished with pen

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • The one done with pencil

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Recently, during classes, I tend to draw. Now drawing for me, its a passion and I wanna be able to draw good, get what Im saying? The thing is I cannot decide in which style I want to draw because of these pictures. I like the one I finished in pen, it looks pretty nice, pretty smooth, but then I did another drawing next to it, and I couldnt decide in which style I wanted to keep drawing in. So what do you guys think? Which one is better?

Dont ask me why I have an obsession with Buneary. I draw it for practice :haha:

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 21
  • 0 bytes · Views: 20

HipsterMelon

Unremarkable
I would say the one in the pen because it makes it pop out more than normal pencil shade grey. Amazing work btw you have a better artistic talent than me anyways :P

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Its not hard to draw, cus I mainly use pencils to draw a sketch then I do it with a pen, but, for some reason, I always fuck up on the eyes. Its my weakness.

Engie

Uncharitable
I liked the pen one. I love when drawings are fine lined by pens since it pops out from the background of white.

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
I asked @Kat0150 what would describe her best. She said allergies, so here's my drawing for Màthair :)
(Yes Im aware its smudged to shit, my brain sometimes just doesnt like the way the sketch looks sometimes during the pencil process:haha:) But I got to say, I like it.:B1:
And I dont have colors at my disposal.

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 14

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
I asked @Kat0150 what would describe her best. She said allergies, so here's my drawing for Màthair :)
(Yes Im aware its smudged to shit, my brain sometimes just doesnt like the way the sketch looks sometimes during the pencil process:haha:) But I got to say, I like it.:B1:
And I dont have colors at my disposal.

awww you drew a pic for Kat. I ship

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Not bad, Jam! It looks great, god I wish I had hardware to draw on a computer, but I'm stuck with pen and pencil.:thinkhang:

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Recently, during classes, I tend to draw. Now drawing for me, its a passion and I wanna be able to draw good, get what Im saying? The thing is I cannot decide in which style I want to draw because of these pictures. I like the one I finished in pen, it looks pretty nice, pretty smooth, but then I did another drawing next to it, and I couldnt decide in which style I wanted to keep drawing in. So what do you guys think? Which one is better?

Dont ask me why I have an obsession with Buneary. I draw it for practice :haha:
I feel like in kindergarten

Rating kids drawings
Not caring about kids
Cassually taking rides with stranger