Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What should I buy? ($130 budget)

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
Recently sold my CS:GO knife for $130, can anyone recommend any worthy investments for TF2, or any good skins in general? :]

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 10

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
You could always give it to @Death so he'll stop changing his name :haha:

But on a serious note, I'd suggest spending it on an australium or unusual (or both!). You could probably even get several and sell them off for (just a little bit) higher than the usual price, and get more money from that to continue the process through trade servers.

Or you could give it to Death, your choice. :D

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
Yeah, i've been waiting a bit longer than a week for it to sell s I'm happy it did. I'm thinking of buying an australium sniper rifle, but I'm not sure how the market treats the golden weapons :/

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Yeah, i've been waiting a bit longer than a week for it to sell s I'm happy it did. I'm thinking of buying an australium sniper rifle, but I'm not sure how the market treats the golden weapons :/
I know that marketplace.tf sells most of them for under £100, but that is for me in the UK, don't know how it compares with the dollar.

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
I know that marketplace.tf sells most of them for under £100, but that is for me in the UK, don't know how it compares with the dollar.
I'm from the UK also, I probably will end up buying things from marketplace.tf, seen a few expensive things sold for cheap so it's probably the go-to place for my situation

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Here is some advice.
1) buy keys from the market , as much as possible.
2)look for items with a good discount or items you want in general.
3)Buy them on backpack.tf, you can also check prices on there and automatically buy items through bots.

$130 is almost 60-65 keys and with that you can buy any autralium except for golden pan, and buy a decent unusual.
In trading, australiums are basically pure (keys) so theres no way that you can go wrong with buying it then regretting it after.
On the other hand certain unusuals are duped so stay away from them because you pretty much wont be able to sell them for a profitable price.
And dont get scammed like I did and loose £200

Last edited:

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
Here is some advice.
1) buy keys from the market , as much as possible.
2)look for items with a good discount or items you want in general.
3)Buy them on backpack.tf, you can also check prices on there and automatically buy items through bots.

$130 is almost 60-65 keys and with that you can buy any autralium except for golden pan, and buy a decent unusual.
In trading, australiums are basically pure (keys) so theres no way that you can go wrong with buying it then regretting it after.
On the other hand certain unusuals are duped so stay away from them because you pretty much wont be able to sell them for a profitable price.
And dont get scammed like I did and loose £200

That's news to me, and thanks for the warning. Haven't traded in TF2 for a long time. :]

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Donate it all to Flux. 75 months of donor.

Or get a mid tier unusual

GoldWatson

Uncharitable
I'd say 60 keys for an aussie and decent unusual is very unreasonable sounding lol.
You can buy a low tier unusual, nothing decent though.

HellYoshi

Notably Dangerous
Maybe you could buy one or two of those Universal Killstreak Kits. Specialized, as you probably won't have enough money for a Professional one.

Bronze

Face-Melting
Buy keys for tf2 or south park fractured but whole

adam

a stupid
but whole
Nice.
Anyway, get some games or something, you'll have some fun.
If you really want TF2 items, get some unusuals, or maybe some other hats.

Bronze

Face-Melting
Nice.
Anyway, get some games or something, you'll have some fun.
If you really want TF2 items, get some unusuals, or maybe some other hats.
Its the name of the game he he and i agree

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
"investments for TF2" is a joke no?

Buy brazzers premium ship for few months instead

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
Yeah I 100% will be using them to trade stuff aye, got the money from trading in the first place so it makes sense to put it back into the loop and try to get even more. I'll try to get an aussie or something cool then :]