Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tf2 two cities

Bandit

Unremarkable
Im going to be doing two cities all day today I need people to help do it with since some people dont know what they're doing, I play medic and I think Im pretty good at it so if anyone can help add me so we can do it!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ReedHahn/

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
if u got decent amount of tours i'll play with. i got a shit ton of cash to spend on tickets hmu

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
You really don't have to make a thread to make people aware of this.
Just say it in discord or the shoutbox

adam

a stupid
if u got decent amount of tours i'll play with. i got a shit ton of cash to spend on tickets hmu
Spend them on buying me PUBG.
I'd love that lmao.
Also sorry for being an off-topic bastard but meh.

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
Spend them on buying me PUBG.
I'd love that lmao.
Also sorry for being an off-topic bastard but meh.
Off-Topic in the Off-Topic Forum. Off-Topic-ception

Jim

Tonk
I can join if you supply me the tickets, send me a PM is you wanna pay for a t0nk to join you (btw I can do soli, scout and pyro)

Bandit

Unremarkable
Okay so, I could supply u guys with tickets BUT they wont be tradable for a week since i buy them off mann co store (cheaper there :P) and I already used all my tickets yesterday which was like 17 tickets and uhmmmm yeahhhhh I think Im gonna close this thread if i can

Bandit

Unremarkable
Okay so, I could supply u guys with tickets BUT they wont be tradable for a week since i buy them off mann co store (cheaper there :P) and I already used all my tickets yesterday which was like 17 tickets and uhmmmm yeahhhhh I think Im gonna close this thread if i can
Jokes on me, I dont know how to close a thread if u can :haha:

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
I would be up for group MvMing at some point over Christmas holidays perhaps. If I get tickets.

Bandit

Unremarkable
so on christmas im getting around 30 tickets so if anyones down to do it add me and once we all get tickets we'll just farm the crap out of it lol

Santa Paws

Unremarkable
I could be up for some MvM, sounds good (put me down as any class except scout as I don't really mind what I play).