Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved 's Le Spy appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF2

Face-Melting
Staff Member
IP address:

What's your username?
Le Spy

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112544616

Who has punished you?
Overlord (vip user, not an admin

Why were you punished?
For reporting a racist player who spammed the hard n r word over voice chat in the flux.tf x100 server.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So let me get this straight, people can racist, sexist, insult others freely,etc and the moment I try to call attention to it (WHICH PEOPLE REACTED TO 5 minutes ago as if they knew it was happening!), and what do I get? a votegag for half an hour because "stfu retard with your whining" (thats the gist of what people said earlier in-game chat other then "just mute him and ignore him." Which to me makes zero sense. Why would the first response be just blissfull ignorance and hoping it goes away, then when I bring attention to the issue, I get instantly silenced by some asshole who thinks "Racism is funni dark humor, let him cook andf silence any protestors!"??

Monky

Face-Melting
can you say what server this was on pls

Ginger

Truly Feared
Thanks for bringing attention to this donor abuse, player has been dealt with and their permissions have been revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.