Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Poll: Enable Sprays

Enable sprays on Flux servers?

• Yea

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
Sprays are another way for players to express themselves. I like spray culture and the funny sprays people have.

The staff should be able to handle spray banning if necessary for inappropriate sprays, the functionality is already there, and we still even have rules about not posting inappropriate sprays.

I understand the issue of people using inappropriate sprays, and trying to protect players from this. But you can put images on other items in the game anyway (Flair!, Conscientious Objector, Photo Badge, etc.) which are allowed, so I think sprays should be able to pass too.

Another important point is that since sprays were first removed, TF2 has been updated. TF2 now automatically clears the spray cache upon closing the game, so no sprays would reside on someone's computer unless they were the one who sprayed it.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I agree with Kringu, Sprays are a mean of self expression and are hilarious in most cases, cant ban them and just generalize that everyone abuses them.

Status
Not open for further replies.