Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oh boi, that moment when you create a new day.

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
So, recently, while I was playing JB, I really wanted to try something out, so when I got lr, I just made to "follow my lead". What happened afterwards is the day known as RPG day aka Turn based fighting day. I'm still working on the rules.:meat:

adam

a stupid
wat

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Alright, while I was at school, I thought up most of the rules and mechanics to RPG day :meat: , theses are prob custom to change, since its a first draft:thinkhang:
Ok ground rules:
1.-Soldiers with the concheror and snipers with the cozy camper are to be chosen last as in they dont get to be "Heroes" . Why? They have health regen and that is a major advantage over other classes that dont have health regen, Medic is an exception and Ill tell you why.
2.- Medic's have 5 seconds to make their battle choice. After 5 seconds have passed and the Medic still hasnt made their turn, they will receive a health penalty as in 1 shot from a syringe. This will continue until the Medic has made his choice.
3.- The arena/play area has to be roughly in between small to medium (preferably the width of 6 lined up scouts or 5 lined up heavies)-
This is to avoid people seeing an attack coming.
(Warden doesnt have to say all of this, he just has to say a general summary of it to avoid taking up a lot of time, estimately the battle should begin when the clock reaches 7:00 or before)

Teams:
"Heroes" and "Shadows"
Heroes: The heroes are a select few of REDs that the warden chooses, depending on the amount of REDs total, the Heroes team can be to 2-4 REDs. The difference that the Heroes have over Shadows is that they get to go first in the beginning of the battle.
Shadows: The other REDs that werent selected are Shadows. The warden will then choose a leader within the Shadows and choose 2-4 Shadows (depending on the amount of heroes to match up), the leader is able to tell the active Shadows what to do (This isnt always the case, the leader can let the active Shadows move freely, think of it as a strategist :)). When a Shadow is defeated, another Shadow will take its place (as long as there is leftover Shadows, the Leader can also jump in, but only if there's no other Shadows left to rotate in).
The battle ends once there is no more Shadows or the Heroes have been wiped out. If the Heroes are wiped out, the active Shadows will become the Heroes and Shadows are rotated.

End of part 1 :haha:

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Part 2: RPG day :meat:
Mechanics:
A game moderator (preferiably the Warden.)
Dodging
Countering
Taunting

Dodging: This kinda explains itself, but theres a trick to it. The person getting attacked can only dodge at the last second, if the attacked moves before the attacker gets near, it will result in a health penalty(as in getting shot by the warden once.)
Countering: This can only be done after a successful dodge. If the attacked proceeds to counter, he cannot chase after his attacker. If this is not followed, it will result in a health penalty.
Taunting: Kinda like a draw attention dealio, if the player on his current turn decides to taunt, all attacks from the opposite team have to be directed to the person who taunted.

Special Ability Weapons:
Scout: Sandman
Ability: Stun
Throws a ball to an enemy player to "stun" them, effectively denying that player a turn. :)(Cooldown 1 turn)

Soldier: Disciplinary Action
Ability: Flurry
With this weapon, Soldier can hit his target twice, both hits can be counterable, if the first hit misses, Soldier cannot attempt to hit his target for a second time (Health penalty if broken)(Cooldown 2 turns)

Pyro: Homewrecker
Ability: Flurry (Same thing as solly)(Cooldown 1 Turn)

Demo: The Eyelander or any of its reskins or long range weapons.
Ability: Long Reach
The attack cannot be countered, but is easily dodged. (All of the Demo's attack will be considered Long Reach if he has any of the weapons mentioned above)

Medic: The Amputator
Ability: Group heal.
The Medic will stand behind his team (to avoid healing the other team) and taunt with the Amputator. After this is done, the Medic cannot take action for 2 turns.

Sniper: Tribalman's Shiv
Ability: Rain of Hay:thinkhang:
The Sniper will swing his melee in the air, calling forth 2 syringes:will: from the Warden and/or any Medic in Blu to hit his target. Cannot be dodged or countered. (Cooldown 1 Turn)

Spy: Your eternal reward or The Wanga Prick
Ability: Stealth strike (edgy as fuck:B1:)
The spy will go around the battlefield and hit a target of his choosing. Cannot be countered or dodged(Cooldown 2 Turns)

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Part 3: Class actions.
Most of these actions are shared between all of the classes. These actions include:
Attack: Standard Melee hit. Can be dodged and countered.
Taunt: Draws the enemy's attention to that player.
Some classes can get an extra battle option if they have the class Special Weapon Equipped. But some are just integrated into the class.
Here are the abilities:
Scout: Stun*
Soldier:Flurry*
Pyro:Flurry*
Demo:Long Reach*
Heavy: Guard( Places himself in front of an ally to take damage for them. Cannot be targetted for healing.)
Engineer: Shield (Places a shield to protect a teammate of all damage, as in he cant be targetted:villain:, cannot choose himself, cooldown 2 turns)
Medic: Heal (Uses his Medigun on an ally for 1 second)
Group Heal*(Heals the group:thinking:)

Sniper: Rain of Hay*
Spy:Stealth Strike*

All of the abilities that have a * means that they must have the Special Ability Weapon to use that ability, lmao I just noticed that Special Ability Weapon is an acronym for S.A.W. (Iloomynarty confermid)

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
RPG Day Version 0.2
Added-
-Holiday Punch S.A.W (An enemy hit with a crit from the holiday punch will become disoriented and stunned.)
-Medic turn decision time has been reduced to 3 seconds. With this all classes have 5 seconds to choose what they want to do. Failing to do this will result in a health penalty.

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
"Heroes" and "Shadows"
Heroes: The heroes are a select few of REDs that the warden chooses, depending on the amount of REDs total, the Heroes team can be to 2-4 REDs. The difference that the Heroes have over Shadows is that they get to go first in the beginning of the battle.
Shadows: The other REDs that werent selected are Shadows. The warden will then choose a leader within the Shadows and choose 2-4 Shadows (depending on the amount of heroes to match up),
F A V O U R I T I S M