Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Neuro: Abuse, Attack, Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razertex

Uncharitable
• I Refer to Doase as Neuro in this thread •
Hello everybody, I regret to inform you that i did NOT want to make this report, but after constant pestering and attacks from Neuro I will no longer take being quite and making private complaints
Neuro has manipulated the server to attack me whenever I'm in
saying things like "I hate you" as soon as i join
or "Oh no its him" when I join
getting groups of 4-5 people to attack me, Resulting in bans for disrespect and more

I'll be using bullet points for this Report, my proof for abusing DOES NOT need to be posted here as all admin commands are logged privately.

My problems with Neuro

• Power abuse: Abusing admin commands (Slap, Force RTD (old), ETC)
• Harassment: Attacking and insulting me + whoever is defending me
• Making votes to hate ("Whos best admin") ("Worst Admin")

It has come to the point where going on my favorite server is a CHORE and something I dislike doing now.
I use to love going on, meeting new people, having laughs but with Neuro im attacked and insulted constantly

- Razertex.

Razertex

Uncharitable
To make this clear also, I have tried multiple times to be friendly, calm or just not talk to him
but I constantly get his friends saying stuff like
"Shut the f** up neuros better than you"

His excuse for being better is that hes "funner" than me and that im boring and do nothing
Just because he slaps doesnt mean his better
I follow the server rules

hopefully he will get punished or demoted for this harassment and abuse

especially as hes been reported MULTIPLE TIMES Private and public.

Razertex

Uncharitable
Though I banned some people I'd like them unbanned if possible
I acted on emotion as I felt attacked and angered + sad
so I acted quickly
I'm sorry for those affected

DanielKtop

Scarcely Lethal
A lot of what you have said is inconsistent. Firstly here you said the following in the first instances of me joining. This led to me being sentient towards you as this is not the first time you've done something like this towards me. You were also caught on youtube making an unnecessary comment and then saying to Jax that apparently I was
'demoted'. You then proceeded to mute or gag or ban people because they disagreed with you. No one 'sided' with me, people were just against you because you were being incredibly irritating to everyone and not doing your job at all. You were also saying 'Christian server' and all of that nonsense which is deemed as discriminatory behaviour upon which others followed in your footsteps which then begs why you didn't ban or gag them or why I didn't ban or gag them and it's simply because you do not like people disagreeing with your views. I undid most of your work too, no one is banned, gagged or muted now.
View attachment View attachment View attachment

DanielKtop

Scarcely Lethal
Not to mention you are hardly ever on the game and you were apparently caught flaming on a forum and got banned I heard but can't confirm.

DanielKtop

Scarcely Lethal
You have not supplied photographic evidence yet either or a witness statement too so please do that.

Razertex

Uncharitable
1st off i seriously did think you were demoted, I was rooting for it too and ill say it out loud, I HOPED YOU WERE DEMOTED
YOUR hardly on either, and when your on you spam commands or your attacking me
using your normal insults of
"shut up your voice is annoying"
"did u steal your moms credit card"
" *useless age joke to make yourself feel better over a younger human* "

The graze your eye thing was a reference to what my friend sent me on pm
he sent me a boy falling over and saying "AHHH I GRAZED MY EYE" so i said that to you, no harm intended a SMALL minor joke
while you BULLY and BASH me constantly until i actually do feel kinda sad and dont want to be on there
so in kind regards

I really hope you get demoted.

Razertex

Uncharitable
You have not supplied photographic evidence yet either or a witness statement too so please do that.
Also the flame thing was nothing to do with FLUX
it was a borderlands 2 forum thing.

Razertex

Uncharitable
Okay, neuro is sometimes rude or abusing, but I haven't seen him abusing for a while. Also I haven't seen him doing those "who is best admin" votes.
Also, why did you comment on my video about talking with Ramen, didn't you see that Ramen didn't abuse negative way? Also I don't see any reason why is this [IMPORTANT].
And, of course, all admins that I've seen have abused a little, and I bet that you abuse a little too.
My "abuse"
is votes.
they SLAP and SLAY and Toggle firebombs and stuff
it seems like some of these admins just think the admin power is a joke
and yes RAMEN did abuse
but that doesnt mean i hate ramen, i think ramens an amazing admin
but with Neuro he attacks me for not doing what he does
and if i can get some of my friends on this would be over in 1 2 3
but some are in america and australia

DanielKtop

Scarcely Lethal
Also it's clear that you want me to get demoted not because of justice but spite. You made just as nasty comments as I did.

Razertex

Uncharitable
ALSO: Alot of the times when Neuro isnt on and an admin makes a "whos better" vote
neuro is least picked

theyre playing "Who can i suck up to the most"
but he takes it that and uses it to attack me.

adam

a stupid
I'm not going to stand with anyone's side, all I'm doing is that I'll provide a bit more information on what Neuro did, and AGAIN, I'm NOT standing with anyone's side, only information.
Basically, I came into the Jailbreak server, found Neuro in the server, ENCOURAGING players to continiously sound-list spam with these kinds of things:
"Yeeeees" "Ya-dadada-ya-dadadada" and etc.
I became Warden in the round, and I honestly couldn't properly continue with the round because of Neuro and a ton of other players sound-list spamming, I did some too, but a bit later I stopped, but they didn't, making it ridiculously annoying.
And Neuro stopped with the sound-list spamming and the others did too, but after a while of course.
I was also with Razertex in the Deathrun server, Neuro joined, we were having a bit of fun, and Neuro kind of continiously flamed Razertex.
Razertex also acted on the sitiuation with the "I hope you fall over and graze your eye" and I didn't actually catch it quite offensive, that was sarcasm.

And let me repeat it,
I AM NOT GOING TO STAND WITH ANYONE'S SIDE, THESE ARE ONLY INFORMATION I'VE WITNESSED.
Good day!

Razertex

Uncharitable
Also it's clear that you want me to get demoted not because of justice but spite. You made just as nasty comments as I did.
I want you to get demoted out of:
Anger
Justice
Peace
Sadness
And Exhaustedness. (not a word but u know what i mean)

DanielKtop

Scarcely Lethal
Oh so I'm not the only using admin votes to see who's better? You just debunked yourself!

adam

a stupid
Currently offline.
And also, Flux will take a look once he is back.

DanielKtop

Scarcely Lethal
I can't even play in peace the second razertex comes on with his absolute crap claim that I got demoted. It's why I flamed at him because of his rumours he makes every time!

ColdRamen

Notably Dangerous
Please, just stop making this a drama. I get it that neither of you are ever going to properly like each other, but this is a VIDEOGAME. A fucking VIDEOGAME. Note that the person on the other side of the monitor is a PERSON, not just a ball of cancer that you dislike. Razer, Neuro is a person, and any person who was greeting with "I hope you fall over and graze your eye," sarcastic or not, would be personally hurt, and likewise to you, Neuro; Razer is a person. I'm not saying you both have to be BEST BUDS from now on, but at least tolerate each other, and, worst scenario possible, you could both just ignore each other, or play on different servers. This is a dumb argument that seriously needs to stop; wait for a second and imagine what this looks like to people joining the server for the first time; two admins arguing isn't going to make a good impression.

P.S The Shooting Stars video is a running joke between myself and Anohaxous, Ano requested that I could do it to the whole server for a video, and I obliged, BUT NOT BEFORE making a vote to determine whether everyone was okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.